Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ya mean the right should be on the left and left on the right? Or they should be on her back?
    I think they meant she's showing upper cleavage instead of under boob, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I think they meant she's showing upper cleavage instead of under boob, but who knows?
    Oh! Lol. Thanks.

I am so here for the real Maddie coming back!!

Even though Inferno is one of my favorite sagas and I was totally on Madelyne's side (except for sacrificing baby Christopher), I don't want her to be that crazy again. The time she spent in X-man gave her some added depth and I also fear that she may be portrayed as a one dimensional villain.

Either way I'm glad to have her back. Now I have all 3 of my faves in books again (Betsy, Maddie, and Emma).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I am so here for the real Maddie coming back!!

Even though Inferno is one of my favorite sagas and I was totally on Madelyne's side (except for sacrificing baby Christopher), I don't want her to be that crazy again. The time she spent in X-man gave her some added depth and I also fear that she may be portrayed as a one dimensional villain.

Either way I'm glad to have her back. Now I have all 3 of my faves in books again (Betsy, Maddie, and Emma).
    Ironically, it was that time that makes her even more of a villain when you consider that Big Nate was biologically her teenage son - so given that she probably at worst raped him and at best thirst trapped him, you're right, she's not one-dimensional in that context - but just as bad as she was in Inferno. I will give it to her that she wasn't completely crazy, or else she would've handed the world over to Stryfe and then everyone would've been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Ironically, it was that time that makes her even more of a villain when you consider that Big Nate was biologically her teenage son - so given that she probably at worst raped him and at best thirst trapped him, you're right, she's not one-dimensional in that context - but just as bad as she was in Inferno. I will give it to her that she wasn't completely crazy, or else she would've handed the world over to Stryfe and then everyone would've been done.
    She definitely had her villain moments, like when she killed Threnody. She also had her good moments too, like when she begrudingly saved Jean without her ever knowing (Jean lost her telepathy during this time due to the Psi-War storyline) and trying to help Scott and Cable during The Twelve after she was killed by Red Queen Jean and existed as a ghost on the astral plane.

[denial]And nothing happened between Nate and Maddie. Nothing at all. [/denial]

ERnJpTuXUAAVifl.jpg
    Art by Rod Reis.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Comic Geek in General

Wait.....isn’t the current incarnation a psi golem created by Nate Grey back in the 90’s somehow reanimated by possession? I know she sat out the Phoenix Resurrection/ Gold/ Red/ Blue/ Extermination/ Disassembled/ Last X-Men/ Age of X-Man/ House/ Powers of X Era

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    ERnJpTuXUAAVifl.jpg
    Art by Rod Reis.
    Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Wait.....isn’t the current incarnation a psi golem created by Nate Grey back in the 90’s somehow reanimated by possession? I know she sat out the Phoenix Resurrection/ Gold/ Red/ Blue/ Extermination/ Disassembled/ Last X-Men/ Age of X-Man/ House/ Powers of X Era
    Yes, the current incarnation is the reconstituted psychic essence of Madelyne that was given physical form by Nate Grey. She was amnesiac until shortly after joining Selene, when Tessa tried to subtly probe Madelyne's mind while she slept and Madelyne sensed her presence and she flipped out and psychically fought Tessa, which caused her memories to come back. Then she was killed by Red Queen Jean and ended up stuck on the astral plane as a ghost. She somehow was able to come back to the corporeal world, but still a psychic ghost until she was finally resurrected through Ana Cortes's body that was genetically spliced with Madelyne's/Jean's DNA to look like her original body.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Surfing some old posts and remembered this. Adam Hughes was definitely influenced by our beloved Maddie P. And now I'm wondering if she would ever consider changing her hair color.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Surfing some old posts and remembered this. Adam Hughes was definitely influenced by our beloved Maddie P. And now I'm wondering if she would ever consider changing her hair color.
    Doubtful. Selene, the Black Queen, already called dibs on raven color scheme for her hair to go with the title.

Her story was serious tragic. I usually don't pay much attention to comics, but her story was so sad.

BANNED

Hellions #2 Variant Cover by Mike Mayhew

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

^ Amazing, show stopping, spectacular, one of a kind, brilliant, etc
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
    Her story was serious tragic. I usually don't pay much attention to comics, but her story was so sad.
    Indeed. It's why I'd like her to start, found, or even join a support network for fellow clones in the Marvel Universe. It's like nobody in-universe (or none of the writers and editors in real life) watched the end of Pokémon: The First Movie, where the antagonist, a superpowered clone Pokémon named Mewtwo, finally realizes that "what you do with the gift of life is what counts."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. It's why I'd like her to start, found, or even join a support network for fellow clones in the Marvel Universe. It's like nobody in-universe (or none of the writers and editors in real life) watched the end of Pokémon: The First Movie, where the antagonist, a superpowered clone Pokémon named Mewtwo, finally realizes that "what you do with the gift of life is what counts."
    She doesn't deserve to stay as a villain. The character started as a good, even heroic woman, it was all Cyclops and Mr. Sinister's fault.