Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Desperately hoping that Maddie is granted residency on Krakoa. An issue of Cable where she tries to do some mother-son bonding would be hilarious.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I feel like Sinister might have set up her presence at his lab or whatever. I don't exactly love the idea of her being his lackey again so hopefully that's not the case, but he definitely knows more than he was willing to share with Psylocke
    I feel like Maddy >>>>>>>>> Essex in terms of the "power hierarchy". Maddy is like way up there....

She is a "Global Threat" much like Selene or Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is nice that Maddie was there since the first issue, hopeful this will be a long road for her and not just a minor villain of the week role.
    What do you think will be her motives?
    Sinister and the Summers are definitely on her radar

Yeah I do wonder if she will be "a part" of this series or just the opening arc

She seems way too important for like a few issues and then she just departs (like with her last appearance when she joined the Sisterhood never to be seen again!)

To me she represents almost "pure chaos" and is the type of antagonist a team like Hellions requires, since the team themselves are essentially who normally are considered antagonists.

I don't know what will happen but she clearly has past connections to both Essex as well as Alex so we'll find out how it goes. If this is all about a petty vengeance or "get her lover back" I'll be disappointed, a character of her tier needs a grander agenda
    Last edited by AbnormallyNormal; 03-26-2020 at 01:00 AM.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I feel like Maddy >>>>>>>>> Essex in terms of the "power hierarchy". Maddy is like way up there....

She is a "Global Threat" much like Selene or Apocalypse

Yeah I do wonder if she will be "a part" of this series or just the opening arc

She seems way too important for like a few issues and then she just departs (like with her last appearance when she joined the Sisterhood never to be seen again!)

To me she represents almost "pure chaos" and is the type of antagonist a team like Hellions requires, since the team themselves are essentially who normally are considered antagonists.

I don't know what will happen but she clearly has past connections to both Essex as well as Alex so we'll find out how it goes. If this is all about a petty vengeance or "get her lover back" I'll be disappointed, a character of her tier needs a grander agenda
    I think she will be a lasting villain not for just one arc.I don't think she'll be welcome on Krakoa. She'll probably work outside its perimeter but be a constant menace.I don't want every single villain on Krakoa.
    Maybe she's after being worshipped like Selene ,who knows..
    Last edited by Rev9; 03-26-2020 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I think she will be a lasting villain not for just one arc.I don't think she'll be welcome on Krakoa. She'll probably work outside its perimeter but be a constant menace.I don't want every single villain on Krakoa.
    Maybe she's after being worshipped like Selene ,who knows..
    Yeah. I hear some folks advocating for her bonding with other characters and getting chummy like Emma Frost etc. And while I do like an exploration of Maddy Pryor and humanizing her again... idk. I don't want the feeling of DANGER and eerie, ominous vibes to dissipate.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Desperately hoping that Maddie is granted residency on Krakoa. An issue of Cable where she tries to do some mother-son bonding would be hilarious.
    I would totally read an entire mini about Maddie and Kid Cable bonding over combat, violence, and goblins. That would just be so much fun while offering some quality family moments.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

The writer who put together the last incarceration of the Sisterhood got MeTooed. So his plans for Maddie and the Sisterhood never materialized. A shame really.

But now that Maddie is back maybe at some point they will have her reorganize the Sisterhood.

The last line up of Maddie, Selene, the Enchantress, Lady Deathstrike, Typhoid Mary, and Arkea had a lot of potential that got squandered when Brian Wood was fired for sexual harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The writer who put together the last incarceration of the Sisterhood got MeTooed. So his plans for Maddie and the Sisterhood never materialized. A shame really.

But now that Maddie is back maybe at some point they will have her reorganize the Sisterhood.

The last line up of Maddie, Selene, the Enchantress, Lady Deathstrike, Typhoid Mary, and Arkea had a lot of potential that got squandered when Brian Wood was fired for sexual harassment.
    Never knew that about Brian Wood that's weird oh well

And I agree it was an amazing team and sad it went nowhere but the odds of it returning in Dawn of X are slim to none

OBEY

BANNED

Maddie is not a mutant, no need for her to be on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Maddie is not a mutant, no need for her to be on Krakoa.
    Yes she is

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes she is
    Yes. She is a Mutant. But I don't know much about her powers (I know her powers influenced Scott, to make him lose his fight with Ororo during CC's orignal run) because I stoped reading the X-Books for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Yes. She is a Mutant. But I don't know much about her powers (I know her powers influenced Scott, to make him lose his fight with Ororo during CC's orignal run) because I stoped reading the X-Books for a long while.
    She has the same exact powes as Jean (TP/TK). Due to her demonic pact, she is also granted sorcery and magic that has nothing to do with her mutation

BANNED

I always thought she was designated a Mutate when she was captured during Genosha. The mutant Wipeout could detect no mutant powers to wipeout, but stated she wasn't human. Then later she was more amplified by Demon Magics.

She has the same exact powes as Jean (TP/TK). Due to her demonic pact, she is also granted sorcery and magic that has nothing to do with her mutation
    Thanks. Waiting for the drama now.

BANNED

Her consciousness was also a fragment of the Phoenix. Sinister had created Maddie as in cloned her from Jean’s cells. She was in a tube and had become conscious until a Phoenix fragment entered her. She was also tutored by Selene so she gained additional magical skill beyond what she originally had.

Even during XMan in the 90s, Maddie was referred to a smoldering ember of the Phoenix fanned to full flame by Nate. So she has the same mutant powers as Jean, some Phoenix powers, and magic.