Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott never abandoned Emma. They broke up but he was still around as a friend and colleague. Emma and Maddie dont really have that in common. He didnt have the same commitment to Emma as a husband and father to her child like he did with Maddie
    Well I was more referring to how he backstabbed her in AvX and stole her power and left her alone to be arrested, but we can blame that on awful writing and the so called evil Phoenix influence.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I think Emma will reffer to her as Fake Jean if she hates her. or as Funny Jean if she loves her
    If anything, Emma should praise how bold and brave Maddie is still rocking the Goblin Queen underboob costume. Maybe she can have Jumbo Carnation design her a blue version of her Quietly costume!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Well I was more referring to how he backstabbed her in AvX and stole her power and left her alone to be arrested, but we can blame that on awful writing and the so called evil Phoenix influence.
    He didnt though as he was arrested himself. He freed her once he was able to do so himself

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I think Emma will reffer to her as Fake Jean if she hates her. or as Funny Jean if she loves her
    Well, Maddie raped Scott by posing as Emma.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Is Maddie bisexual, or even bi-curious? .
    Unfortunately no.

She’s totally in to dominating males into her toys. Like Havok and Empath.

Astonishing Member

Would be cool if we are told Arkea is still hiding somewhere in her and Selene ,like a Trojan horse ready to screw Krakoa over.Not that Maddie won't try hard on her own

Astonishing Member

'So far this Maddy "seems" more like the 2-D X-Factor (in Inferno) one note villain (even down to the can't see her eyes look) than the nuanced fleshed out Uncanny X-Men (in and pre-Inferno) that is my favorite female X-character but I have a feeling nothing is quite as it seems right now, so I am reserving judgement. I am hoping for Claremont version of Maddy is revealed to be the "real" one and she and Alex reunite and she eventually joins the team. That being said a book featuring by two favorite X-characters, Havok and Maddy as well as my favorite big X-villain, Sinister makes Hellions my favorite Marvel book at the moment (followed closely by Empire and Hickman's X-men book).
    Last edited by EmeraldGladiator; 07-23-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Is it just me or would a Madelyne and Selene pairing be very enticing?

And I would’ve loved to see Emma interact and bond with Madelyne post AvX over Scott abandoning them when they needed them the most. Now depending on the outcome of Hellions whether she comes to Krakoa or not, I would love to see her somehow mess around with the Rectangle (Emma, Logan, Jean and Scott).
    I actually do like the idea of Maddie and Selene, but Emma and Maddie will be the feature pairing this time.

In my story Emma and Maddie meet by happenstance. An awkward, weird energy personality conflict between Madelyne and Emma will lead to an entanglement. The epiphany will be that the energy isn't just metaphysical or metaphorical. The root cause is a sentient, Punch Dimension energy parasite that Scott unwittingly emits and the people around him absorb. The Punch Dimension parasite is also one of the reasons why Wolverine can't stand Scott. On a biological level Logan's immune system senses Scott's parasite for what it is and resists him as a survival mechanism.

Getting back to Emma and Maddie, each of their bodies harbor enough of Scott's Punch Dimension parasitic energy that it's able to manipulate them into meeting and coupling so that it can merge into a physical form on the earthly plane. At the height of their inexplicable tryst, it does just that. Calling herself Charisma -- and Maddie and Emma, "Mother", no less -- she leaves the two gobsmacked and aghast inamoratas to wreak havoc as crazy Punch Dimension parasites are wont to do. But first Charisma has to kill Scott, because she doesn't want him creating any more "sibling" rivals for her -- unwittingly, inadvertently or otherwise.

Enter the moral dilemma for Madelyne and Emma. Do they really care enough about what may happen to Scott to want to save him? Or are they so mortified by the entire situation that they walk away as if nothing ever happened? At this point of my story, Emma isn't entirely convinced that Scott wasn't already aware that he's been infecting people with the energy parasites all of these years. She is apoplectic to say the least. As for Maddie, she's so beyond done with all things Scott Summers-related that she's tempted to help Charisma in her quest to kill him. What to do?

Inevitably, Madelyne and Emma decide to go after Charisma, becoming quite the dynamic duo in the process as they deal with various twists and turns that lead to Mephisto's doorstep.

But enough fanfic for now. I definitely enjoyed Hellions #2. Honestly, I wish they'd release Hellions #3 this week, too. The end of August is too long a wait.

Maddie ruled the issue. as expected. I cant wait to see how Wells builds her arc !

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Love Maddy in Hellions 2

So eerie, intimidating, wild unhinged

Looking forward to what's next
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member

Just curious was it ever explained how she resurrected in Uncanny #508? I mean for one she wanted to put her self back in Jean's body(as it was the only vessel to able to contain her ) but then how did her essence(if she had no body) materialise to the sisterhood in the first place?

Were they interacting with a powerful ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Just curious was it ever explained how she resurrected in Uncanny #508? I mean for one she wanted to put her self back in Jean's body(as it was the only vessel to able to contain her ) but then how did her essence(if she had no body) materialise to the sisterhood in the first place?

Were they interacting with a powerful ghost?
    I think it was a ghost or an astral form or something. She got a body back thanks to Arkea in Wood's X-Men.

Extraordinary Member

I think the ghost was leftover from the X-Man (shaman era) comic after the alternate universe one killed her.

It is interesting when she says she has been there for a long time, but nobody cared. (I missed you Maddie)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    It is interesting when she says she has been there for a long time, but nobody cared. (I missed you Maddie)
    I did too and so did Alex