Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Maybe Maddie will arrive on Krakoa and tear-up all of the costumes that she hates, doing a good deed by thereby helping the characters into better costumes...? Lol
    Maddie clearly wants everyone to show as much skin as she does. Only Kwannon's swimsuit might be safe from her fury.

and she's starting with Alex

Ultimate Member

Or he'd want nothing to do with her...

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    and she's starting with Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Never realized how close their costumes really were--until that above pic, lol! Under-boobage and loin cloths for all!

Ultimate Member

His only got to that point after being shredded and such so it's not like he wouldn't change later on...a lot if not all of the Alex stuff is hopeful speculation by some, I'd rather Maddy go a different way...and I'd rather Alex steer clear of her as well...

I just noticed that Maddie has gloves now. Of all the things to cover up, she chose her hands lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I just noticed that Maddie has gloves now. Of all the things to cover up, she chose her hands lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I can't really put my finger on why but...I really don't like that variant cover.
    The framing is odd, usually with this type of scene the character is ripping off a costume she's wearing to reveal something underneath, but I suppose that would've been too provocative here. It is just weird that she would just have Jean's clothes lying around to tear up when she wants to rage.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    The framing is odd, usually with this type of scene the character is ripping off a costume she's wearing to reveal something underneath, but I suppose that would've been too provocative here. It is just weird that she would just have Jean's clothes lying around to tear up when she wants to rage.
    Ahh.

I think you are close. On a contextual level I understand it (Maddie hates Jean/GQ vs P) but visually and superficially it doesn't quite work, for me.
    Plus she's kneeling on skulls...why? Whose skulls?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Maybe Maddie will arrive on Krakoa and tear-up all of the costumes that she hates, doing a good deed by thereby helping the characters into better costumes...? Lol
    Maddy will start with Jean’s green Marvel Girl outfit that she’s taken to lately.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Maddy will start with Jean’s green Marvel Girl outfit that she’s taken to lately.
    True. Hopefully, that will help Jean evolve into a new, great-looking costume.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Does Madelyne scan like a mutant now, even though when she was first introduced she didn't? Professor X, Wolverine, Caliban, Sentinels, Cerebro and just about every other form of mutant detection created never registered her as homo superior, let alone a clone of Jean as far as I know. Has this changed and, if so, when?

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Does Madelyne scan like a mutant now, even though when she was first introduced she didn't? Professor X, Wolverine, Caliban, Sentinels, Cerebro and just about every other form of mutant detection created never registered her as homo superior, let alone a clone of Jean as far as I know. Has this changed and, if so, when?
    I am drawing blanks on her actually coming into contact with mutant detection tech. Wolverine cant tell if a person is a mutant. Neither can Xavier unless he is using Cerebro and that is not the best at detecting latent mutations. Most times a spike will only register once the X-gene is activated and Maddie's was not. I also dont think she ever met Caliban or ran into any sentinels.

She should register as mutant now since her X-gene is active. The caveat is that she isnt actually in her original body, but rather one reshaped using Jean's DNA

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I am drawing blanks on her actually coming into contact with mutant detection tech. Wolverine cant tell if a person is a mutant. Neither can Xavier unless he is using Cerebro and that is not the best at detecting latent mutations. Most times a spike will only register once the X-gene is activated and Maddie's was not. I also dont think she ever met Caliban or ran into any sentinels.

She should register as mutant now since her X-gene is active. The caveat is that she isnt actually in her original body, but rather one reshaped using Jean's DNA
    So are you saying that she basically accomplished what she was planning during the Sisterhood arc?