Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read Hellions #2. If you're a Goblin Queen fan, this is definitely an issue to remember. There's a wonderful meta joke in there that's just perfect. Trust me. You'll know it when you see it.
    is a nod to Wood run?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read Hellions #2. If you're a Goblin Queen fan, this is definitely an issue to remember. There's a wonderful meta joke in there that's just perfect. Trust me. You'll know it when you see it.
    Thanks, I plan to read it when I get home.

This issue confirms that she is the same Maddie that returned in Woods run or at least there is a heavy implication. She's been back for years but people didnt notice or care

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This issue confirms that she is the same Maddie that returned in Woods run or at least there is a heavy implication. She's been back for years but people didnt notice or care
    I still don't understand why X-Men Blue decided to use a Maddie from another reality when the real one was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I still don't understand why X-Men Blue decided to use a Maddie from another reality when the real one was available.
    Because he's friends with Dennis Hopeless and I want to say he admitted in an interview that Hopeless suggested that to him. That Maddie was his creation and a holdover from Beast's magic plotline from ANX. It made sense bc it was a followup to that plotline

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Is Maddie bisexual, or even bi-curious? Also, what is her current standing with Emma Frost? I'm working on another fanfic story that may involve the two. Wickedly cruel villainy provided by the devil himself, Mephisto and his new bestie, The Enchantress.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Is Maddie bisexual, or even bi-curious? Also, what is her current standing with Emma Frost? I'm working on another fanfic story that may involve the two. Wickedly cruel villainy provided by the devil himself, Mephisto and his new bestie, The Enchantress.
    Maddie's never interacted with Emma. I dont believe she's shown any interest in women. Maybe Selene in X-Man's series? I dont know. Maybe someone knows more to that

There is the maddie who "died" trying to get Jean's body. And the maddie that was rebuilt and met Selene. In this case, is this Maddie?

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    There is the maddie who "died" trying to get Jean's body. And the maddie that was rebuilt and met Selene. In this case, is this Maddie?
    Those are the same character and yes its implied to be her

Those are the same character and yes its implied to be her
    Cool, I hope that in Hellions 3 shows what she did in that period after meeting Selene and building Krakoa

Extraordinary Member

At one point she took Empath as a boy toy.

Too bad he was taken out before he saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Is it just me or would a Madelyne and Selene pairing be very enticing?

And I would’ve loved to see Emma interact and bond with Madelyne post AvX over Scott abandoning them when they needed them the most. Now depending on the outcome of Hellions whether she comes to Krakoa or not, I would love to see her somehow mess around with the Rectangle (Emma, Logan, Jean and Scott).
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Is it just me or would a Madelyne and Selene pairing be very enticing?

And I would’ve loved to see Emma interact and bond with Madelyne post AvX over Scott abandoning them when they needed them the most. Now depending on the outcome of Hellions whether she comes to Krakoa or not, I would love to see her somehow mess around with the Rectangle (Emma, Logan, Jean and Scott).
    Scott never abandoned Emma. They broke up but he was still around as a friend and colleague. Emma and Maddie dont really have that in common. He didnt have the same commitment to Emma as a husband and father to her child like he did with Maddie

I think Emma will reffer to her as Fake Jean if she hates her. or as Funny Jean if she loves her

Scott never abandoned Emma. They broke up but he was still around as a friend and colleague. Emma and Maddie dont really have that in common. He didnt have the same commitment to Emma as a husband and father to her child like he did with Maddie
    BUT HE DIE IN HER ARMS .

And that activated Cartoonish evil bad villian bad dressed mode.

And Then Regent of New Tian.