Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    'So far this Maddy "seems" more like the 2-D X-Factor (in Inferno) one note villain (even down to the can't see her eyes look) than the nuanced fleshed out Uncanny X-Men (in and pre-Inferno) that is my favorite female X-character but I have a feeling nothing is quite as it seems right now, so I am reserving judgement. I am hoping for Claremont version of Maddy is revealed to be the "real" one and she and Alex reunite and she eventually joins the team. That being said a book featuring by two favorite X-characters, Havok and Maddy as well as my favorite big X-villain, Sinister makes Hellions my favorite Marvel book at the moment (followed closely by Empire and Hickman's X-men book).
    I think she is going to come back to Krakoa and join the Hellions. She’s also angry because Storm’s team of XMen knew she cane back but didn’t bother to tell the rest of the XMen.

If she had more clothes, it would be cute

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

BANNED

Hellions 3 was awesome. Madly finally got her revenge on the Marauders. You see her talk on how Sinister used both her and the Marauders. This time she is angry she wasn’t invited to Krakoa.

It’s an awesome showing. I’m glad the Queen is back. Pretty sure she’ll join the Hellions.

She was invited; she chose not to show up

The first three issues of Hellions has been the best Madelyne Pryor we've seen in decades.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Oh my how Madelyne has changed... Is she still genetically identical to Jean? Where the hell is she pulling those demonic cherub from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Oh my how Madelyne has changed... Is she still genetically identical to Jean? Where the hell is she pulling those demonic cherub from?
    Yes. Arles took the compose of Ana Cortez, striped it off DNA, and replaces it with Jean Grey’s DNA. The Envhsntress used her magic to complete the process and the resurrection.

As for her magic, aside from being the Goblin Queen when she was psionic ghost Maddie she was Selene’s apprentice so she learned a lot there too. After tutelage from Selene we saw use powers like teleportation and psychic energy channeling.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 08-26-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Yes. Arles took the compose of Ana Cortez, striped it off DNA, and replaces it with Jean Grey’s DNA. The Envhsntress used her magic to complete the process and the resurrection.

As for her magic, aside from being the Goblin Queen when she was psionic ghost Maddie she was Selene’s apprentice so she learned a lot there too. After tutelage from Selene we saw use powers like teleportation and psychic energy channeling.
    Do we even know if she’s still in the body of Ana Cortez at this point or if that’s being ignored now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Do we even know if she’s still in the body of Ana Cortez at this point or if that’s being ignored now?
    If the DNA of the original has been stripped and replaced it probably doesn't matter anymore who it once belonged too unless a writer feels like making an issue of it. Not enough of Ana is left to likely matter.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Jae Anacleto Cover Variant Hellions 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEVa3hlhJrM/

Astonishing Member

My Maddy thoughts from Hellions #3 thread:

Something is up, I don't like how Maddy is being characterized but then again something has been off this whole series, Alex almost killing folks, what he said how she is acting, how Sinister is acting. I am not going to take anything at face value, I feel a swerve coming on. If the writer is trying to say this is just who these characters are (Maddy Alex and Sinister) then that I have a problem with it. Even the Maddy Inferno like corruption doesn't make sense since everyone is affected except Psylocke and Greycrow (what makes them so special). I also realize everyone has roles to play but the idea that Psylocke is the "alpha" and Alex who was the first member of the X-men post O5 is just some wildcard to be looked after, after decades of hearing about the Summer's leadership gene, and him being the team leader of X-Factor, the Brotherhood and the Avengers is a bit flaky, on the same level as Nanny and Orphan Maker. Like I said something is up Wells was wise enough to get Alex the most high profile member on the team, and Sinister my favorite modern X-antagonist, plus had the wisdom to bring back Madelyne Pryor, my favorite female X-character in the first arc so I trust he has deep more complex plans for them all. I want Uncanny Outback Maddy back, she can not like Scott/Jean or Sinister but she wasn't just a one note woman scorned. I really want an Alex/Maddy reunion but not in the way it is protrayed this issue. Alex always had Maddy's back because he understood her feeling of being in Jean's shadow because he always felt he was in Scott's.

and

I truly liked Alex and Maddy's story even with the complications, they get each other. I think the feeling are real both ways, Maddy only started manipulating Alex after she was demon corrupted before that the attraction seemed quite genuine. Comics are made for drama, I can care less for awkwardness with Scott but I would like to see more of a relationship with Cable, yeah for a minute there she was going to sacrifice him but she was being influenced and Cable himself has done quite a few shady things. I would like to see the conflict of wanting a relationship with his mother but being loyal to his mother figure Jean. I can even imagine Maddy and Rachel getting along both being a little out of place, one from an alternate timeline the other a clone of a cornerstone X-man. I even see interesting interactions with Stryfe, he is Cable's "Maddy" the bad clone of the original, she might constantly try to get close to him. Plus there is Sinister her "father figure" who she has every reason to hate and how does Sinister really feel about Maddy. Maddy on the team leads to tons of storyline possibilities (including Teen Demonized Maddy and Scotty Summers (alt universe's child of Alex and Maddy in Mutant X who has close relationship to our Alex), but no need to rush it, Alex needs to find and save Outback Maddy from the rage and corruption that made her the Goblin Queen.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Jae Anacleto Cover Variant Hellions 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEVa3hlhJrM/
    I generally like his work but his recent Maddie pieces seem off, somehow. As in they don't seem to capture the her character very well if at all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I still don't understand her powers.

Does she have the same powers as Jean? Plus she's a magic user?