Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Do you think Maddie wants to go back to be a normal person if she had the chance?
    Or is she to far gone?
    To be honest I think the demons and realizing she was a clone by sinister have changed her to much, that her path had a tragic start but it is something she has embraced by now
    I think somewhere in between. She's always gonna have that element of unhinged-ness but deep down it stems from her inability to ever be a "normal" person...in my mind she's constantly trying to reconcile the two and that manifests in different ways

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I always wanted Maddie to have a clear, non-crazy moment with Cable. She his mother and I feel like a story that actually goes into their relationship could be good.
    It could be a weird interaction. Maddie is Cable's birth mother but Cable probably just knows about her existence, as something distant, without a relationship. He is a really good family man so if she tried i bet he would give her the chance but here is the trouble..
    What does Maddie think of Cable now?
    One thing is when she was pregnant and married with scott but things have changed so much since, they all are very diferent people by know. On inferno she was trying to kill him and i feel like realizing she was created to give birth to Sinister's baby experiment could have changed how she views the entire thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    lol I kind of miss when everyone's power sets were outrageous like this..so much fun
    I forget how Maddie came into contact with N'Astirh but I guess through that process he taught her the magic stuff
    I think it was both N'Astirh and S'ym demons who made a deal with Maddie and imbued her with demonic magic.

It could be a weird interaction. Maddie is Cable's birth mother but Cable probably just knows about her existence, as something distant, without a relationship. He is a really good family man so if she tried i bet he would give her the chance but here is the trouble..
    What does Maddie think of Cable now?
    One thing is when she was pregnant and married with scott but things have changed so much since, they all are very diferent people by know. On inferno she was trying to kill him and i feel like realizing she was created to give birth to Sinister's baby experiment could have changed how she views the entire thing.
    She had some relationship with Old Cable, if I'm not mistaken. She at least cared for him, as shown in that Twelve plot where she wants to grant him a last wish. She's also tipped him against the Hellfire Club.

I want to know if they'll explore Maddie's relation with Empath. I hope so.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Lol.

I think it was both N'Astirh and S'ym demons who made a deal with Maddie and imbued her with demonic magic.
    Yupp.
    First S'ym, then N'Astirh.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

maddie is the superior comic book clone imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    maddie is the superior comic book clone imo
    I see what you did there. Lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Lol.

Yes. She gained her magical powers from Sym and N’Astirh who activated her mutant psionic powers, which were boosted by the Phoenix fragment.

In X-Man, Madelyne was additionally Selene’s protege and additionally learned magic they way. It’s why her ghost, the Red Queen was a skilled sorceress.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'm personally of the opinion that Madelyne should start a support group for clones that have been done dirty in the Marvel Universe. If the robots and AI can have their revolution for their rights not to be casually used and abused and ultimately discarded by humans, why not clones? (And being the Spider-Man fan that I am, I'd gladly have the Scarlet Spiders, Ben Reilly and Kaine Parker, plus Patrick from the Initiative's covert Red Team, thrown into that as well.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

HELLIONS #3
    ZEB WELLS (W) • STEPHEN SEGOVIA (A/C)
    DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY TOM MULLER
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    MAD AS HELL!
    Krakoa’s resident rabble are up against the grand dame of the damned — the Goblin Queen, Madelyne Pryor! Talk about a return that could raise some havoc!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Hopes? Fears?

HELLIONS #3
    ZEB WELLS (W) • STEPHEN SEGOVIA (A/C)
    DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY TOM MULLER
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    MAD AS HELL!
    Krakoa’s resident rabble are up against the grand dame of the damned — the Goblin Queen, Madelyne Pryor! Talk about a return that could raise some havoc!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Hopes? Fears?
    Hope? That she's aiming solely for Sinister and couldn't give less of a s*** about Krakoa. Oh, and that she may reunite with (Kid/Teen) Cable.

Fear? That she'll be depicted as a one-note, one-dimensional villain when she has a lot of understandable axes to grind regarding Sinister and his continuing to draw breath.

My bet is on your fear... Though this is Wells we're talking about, so she may be a damn best!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    My bet is on your fear... Though this is Wells we're talking about, so she may be a damn best!
    Unfortunately, that would be the simplest way to depict her. Then again, if all these mutant villains who've done as bad as if not even worse than Madelyne have been able to receive asylum and second chances on Krakoa, why not her?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Unfortunately, that would be the simplest way to depict her. Then again, if all these mutant villains who've done as bad as if not even worse than Madelyne have been able to receive asylum and second chances on Krakoa, why not her?
    If she was intended to receive asylum, her return would have been the return of Madelyne Pryor. The return of the Goblin Queen pegs her as a villain.

Fantastic Member

I would love to see Madelyne faces off with Emma. The first wife VS the mistress.