Default Iron Fist (616) vs. Thor (MCU)

Arena. Thor when he had Mjolnir.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Iron Fist is faster and can start off with an AOE blast but I think Thor can tank it enough for him to get in the air. After that he just rains down lighting everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Iron Fist is faster and can start off with an AOE blast but I think Thor can tank it enough for him to get in the air. After that he just rains down lighting everywhere.
    Could Iron Fist hit Thor hard enough to make him drop the hammer and then keep hitting him enough to keep him staggered, and put him down?

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Could Iron Fist hit Thor hard enough to make him drop the hammer and then keep hitting him enough to keep him staggered, and put him down?
    I don't think he hits hard enough to do that. Even if he did he can just call it back.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    If he could, it would be with actual punches, not just his weaker ki blasts. Thor can just fly and fry without risking it.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, while I can conceive of scenarios where Danny wins, Thor really doesn't need to engage with this fight on a level that favours Danny if he doesn't want to.

Like, at the bell fly away as fast as possible and then tornado and lightning him until he goes down. Even then, I could see Danny doing stuff like... I don't know a variant on the train bunch he did where he synchronised his chi with the electromagnetic rails to make himself into a bullet but like with Thor's lightning.

I'm aware that's conjecture but my point is more that I think Danny could still take the odd win here through sheer gimmickery.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Yeah, while I can conceive of scenarios where Danny wins, Thor really doesn't need to engage with this fight on a level that favours Danny if he doesn't want to.

Like, at the bell fly away as fast as possible and then tornado and lightning him until he goes down. Even then, I could see Danny doing stuff like... I don't know a variant on the train bunch he did where he synchronised his chi with the electromagnetic rails to make himself into a bullet but like with Thor's lightning.

I'm aware that's conjecture but my point is more that I think Danny could still take the odd win here through sheer gimmickery.
    I was thinking about the train thing too, but I figured he could probably just use that trick to deflect lightning bolts, not ride them back to Thor. Even throwing them back at Thor probably wouldn't do much, unless he can infuse them with his chi or something.