Default Ghost Rider sets up shop in each Hellsing universe

The plot gods have Ghost rider watch the first Hellsing anime, the hellsing Ultimate anime, and read the manga, afterwords he sent to deal with everyone at various points of all three stories/universes themselves: Each of the start of the stories, the points that are inbetween the middle and beginning of each story, the middle of each story, the points that are between the middle of and the end of each story, the end of each story, and a few weeks after the end of each story.

What are his two cents on each character in each story? What are his two cents on each organization? What does he think of Alcuard? What does he think of Anderson? What does he think of Alucard? What does he think of Seras? What does he think of How the Iscariot Organization and how they are a bunch of pagan suppressors? What does he think of How Alucard acted when he fought with Dandy? Does he gie anyone the penance stare? If so than who? How do they handle?

Just my two cents on a subject: Alucard from the first anime was noticeably different from either the manga version and the second anime: To me he'd be disgusted with what Alucard did when fighting Dandy, shooting at Dandy without caring if he hurts or kills anyone while using his guns.

They all need to feel their sins reflected back upon them via the Penance Stare.

A spirit of vengeance's work is never done.

Basically, I'm not sure the Ghost Rider demon would care too much about the fine details of people's behavior. If they're sinners, they're sinners, so toast them.

The human host may feel differently. And different human hosts might regard the characters differently. Don't know enough about them of late to have an educated opinion.

But Zarathos, yeah, he'd want to frag them all, unless I'm misremembering him.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 02-15-2020 at 05:40 PM.