All-New Member

Default Sonic the Hedgehog trapped in the Marvel and DC Universes

So, considering the premise of the movie that recently came out with how he got to Earth and all, let's say the Earth he found himself stranded in was either the Marvel or DC universe.

How would he even survive and what superheroes would he have to team up with?

And this concerns the main comic book lines for both universes and movie Sonic. Though for fun, we'll toss in the MCU and DCEU as well.

And yes, let's say for the sake of argument, Robotnik exists in either universe too.
    Last edited by DoctorPlus; 02-15-2020 at 07:50 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

he will try to find his way back to his woman. mwhahahahahahaha

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he will try to find his way back to his woman. mwhahahahahahaha
    Are you going to mention your Zelda and Sonic have sex fanfic in every thread involving either of them? Because that'll get old pretty fast.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh and I'm glad for you that your fick got some unexpected large recognition. But this thread has nothing to do with it (no Zelda and not the same version of Sonic). So there's no real need to bring it up, ok.

As for the thread in question.

I think he'll do fine on either earth. He's fast enough to be a potent hero in his own right and likeable enough to get along with a good portion of the good guys. The Marvel and DC heroes are all also accustomed to some weird stuff, so a super fast blueberry hedgehog won't be too odd for them.

As for who he gets along with, in DC the Flash family is the obvious answer. Not sure who he'd stick with in Marvel.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Not sure who he'd stick with in Marvel.
    Squirrel Girl maybe?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Are you going to mention your Zelda and Sonic have sex fanfic in every thread involving either of them? Because that'll get old pretty fast.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh and I'm glad for you that your fick got some unexpected large recognition. But this thread has nothing to do with it (no Zelda and not the same version of Sonic). So there's no real need to bring it up, ok.

As for the thread in question.

I think he'll do fine on either earth. He's fast enough to be a potent hero in his own right and likeable enough to get along with a good portion of the good guys. The Marvel and DC heroes are all also accustomed to some weird stuff, so a super fast blueberry hedgehog won't be too odd for them.

As for who he gets along with, in DC the Flash family is the obvious answer. Not sure who he'd stick with in Marvel.
    fine. i won't mention it again.

in fact.............i'm gone for a while.
    Last edited by master of read; 02-16-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Astonishing Member

Not sure who he'd stick with in Marvel.
    Champions?

He'd probably go fast.

In Marvel superspeed is much rarer so he could function alright.

In DC it's so common that Sonic is kinda superfluous beyond the oddity of being an anthropomorphic cartoon hedgehog.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    He'd probably go fast.

In Marvel superspeed is much rarer so he could function alright.

In DC it's so common that Sonic is kinda superfluous beyond the oddity of being an anthropomorphic cartoon hedgehog.
    I think he'd find a family in the Flashes. They would be weirded out by a talking hedgehog with super speed, however.

Edit: Aside for Post-Crisis Wally, he had a not! Sonic friend he met in space once.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Champions?
    The newest iteration of the team or Hercules' old crew.

I think he'd be fine with either one honestly.

All-New Member

The newest iteration of the team or Hercules' old crew.

I think he'd be fine with either one honestly.
    I think he probably meant the new team. I'd have to imagine some members would put up with Sonic's antics and others annoyed. Nadia Pym of all people would probably consider him adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    I think he'd find a family in the Flashes. They would be weirded out by a talking hedgehog with super speed, however.

Edit: Aside for Post-Crisis Wally, he had a not! Sonic friend he met in space once.
    “You remind me of an old friend...” Wally said, eyeing the blue rodent up and down.

“I do huh? Was he half as fast?”

“At the least, well, wanna race?”
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Incredible Member

Speaking of the Sonic movie, I could completely see Dr Robotnik as an Ant-Man or Spider-Man villain of those things took him to the MCU.