Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There were two Aladdin sequels they could potentially draw material from if they wanted too.

I think Margot Robbie is a little too old for Rapunzel. Although I guess they don't have to cast for her age in the original necessarily.

Golding...I could kind of see it, although it would probably have to be a bit of a different take compared to Zachary Levi.
    It was said they arent using the straight video sequels but instead held a writers room to come up with another story using A thousand and one nights to draw from again.

As far as Tangled. You know they are gonna make one of the characters POC. I think Golding as Flint has the right amount of charm.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 02-18-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    It was said they arent using the straight video sequels but instead held a writers room to come up with another story using A thousand and one nights to draw from again.
    Ah, interesting.
    As far as Tangled. You know they are gonna make one of the characters POC. I think Golding as Flint has the right amount of charm.
    I don't know if know they are, but while Golding definitely has the charm of a Disney prince...again, it would just be a different kind of charm compared to Zachary Levi's Flynn/Eugene.