Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Default TV News Updates 2023

Netflix has cancelled 1899 after one season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Stephen Amell will reprise his role as Oliver Queen on the upcoming 9th season of The Flash. Article Link

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Stephen Amell will reprise his role as Oliver Queen on the upcoming 9th season of The Flash. Article Link
    Everyone is saying this will close the door on the CW DC Universe. So it makes sense to have the man who helped usher it in ...end it nicely.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Everyone is saying this will close the door on the CW DC Universe. So it makes sense to have the man who helped usher it in ...end it nicely.
    True, but...I mean...are they waiting till the last possible second to tell David Ramsey that "Justice U" isn't happening? Otherwise kinda odd there's no official announcement that its not moving forward.

Lisa Rinna is leaving The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills after eight seasons.

Syfy has cancelled Astrid & Lilly Save The World after one season.

AMC has cancelled the previously announced 2nd season of 61st Street (the whole season had already been filmed) as well as the planned series adaptation Invitation To a Bonfire which starred Tatiana Maslany. Cost-cutting measures are being cited for the cancellations. Article Link

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

AMC has cancelled the previously announced 2nd season of 61st Street (the whole season had already been filmed) as well as the planned series adaptation Invitation To a Bonfire which starred Tatiana Maslany. Cost-cutting measures are being cited for the cancellations. Article Link
    The network has now cancelled the sci-fi comedy series Demascus, which had finished filming its first season as part of a tax write-down move. Details

Netflix has renewed Wednesday for a 2nd season.

CBS has renewed Fire Country for a 2nd season.

Despite having had a two season order, the animated series Pantheon has been cancelled by AMC+ after just one season. The 2nd season had already been produced. And the streamer has pulled the first season from the platform. Article Link

BANNED

Netflix has cancelled Inside Job

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Netflix has cancelled Inside Job
    WAs it doing well?

Jesus, Stranger Things is about the only reason to watch Netflix these days

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    WAs it doing well?

Jesus, Stranger Things is about the only reason to watch Netflix these days
    To each their own.
    I enjoy Samurai Rabbit, the new He-Man and the "adult" He-man from Kevin Smith, Wednesday , the next iteration of Castlevania and they have some shows on my backlog I aim to get around to as well.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Dianna Jenkins is leaving The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills after one season.

Peacock has renewed Bumper in Berlin for a 2nd season.

MGM+ (formerly Epix) has renewed Billy The Kid for a 2nd season.

AMC has confirmed that the upcoming 8th season of Fear the Walking Dead will be its final season.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Good to see Billy the Kid renewed for S2. I rather enjoyed the first season and it ended in such a way that begs more.

I guess it makes sense to cancel Fear TWD since the main show is over. I've enjoyed the last several seasons much more than the first few seasons.
    This will either A) push the viewership to the spinoffs reducing saturation or B) cause indifference since Fear was the first spinoff and folks just altogether bail on TWDU.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

No idea how long the spinoff will run. But I see it as the last real hurrah of the original cast and series 1 timeline. I can see that AMC likely will reboot it all after to restart it and promise a whole new start.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.