Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Harley Quinn (DCEU) vs Deadpool (FoxVerse)

The Live Action Looney Toons of the Big Two face off!

Harleen Quintzel gets all her cinematic feats and weapons from SUICIDE SQUAD and BIRDS OF PREY.

Wade Wilson gets all his cinematic feats and weapons from DEADPOOL and DEADPOOL 2.

1. The Arena, 1v1, standard Rumbles settings

2. Gotham, with assistance from any teammates from each of their two respective movies

Who wins?

Astonishing Member

Harley is a very skilled and formidable fighter in her own right, except she's out of her league here. She can't do anything to Deadpool he can't grow back or counter, all he needs to do is land a fatal blow and it's over.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

She gets hacked to pieces. Wade is too fast, too skilled and she can't do anything to him that he can't come right back from.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

1. The Arena, 1v1, standard Rumbles settings
    There is nothing Harley can do to stop the guy.

Heck, there's very little she can do to slow him down.

2. Gotham, with assistance from any teammates from each of their two respective movies
    You give Harley all her allies and she can probably take Deadpool down.

Give Deadpool HIS allies and once again, they stop all over Harley and her pals. Honestly just Colossus could probably handle anything Harley's pals could toss at them.

The regenerating bullet timing ninja stomps the clown.

As for the second match, Deadpool again. Domino and Colossus just tip the scales way too much and Deadpool only really needs to shoot El Diablo and Canary and there's not much Team Harley has left.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    The regenerating bullet timing ninja stomps the clown.

As for the second match, Deadpool again. Domino and Colossus just tip the scales way too much and Deadpool only really needs to shoot El Diablo and Canary and there's not much Team Harley has left.
    Well, El Diablo could be a problem if he starts out transformed.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

1st Fight: Deadpool Stomps. How does Harley even stand a chance? Deadpool is a bullet-timer, regenerates, and I also say he's a better fighter. She doesn't have a single advantage here.

2nd Fight: Team Deadpool. Only real help Harley has here is El Diablo but I can't see him taking down Deadpool and Colossus. Negasonic and/or Domino will also make this far easier for them too
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 02-19-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Well, El Diablo could be a problem if he starts out transformed.
    I could see Negasonic taking him out quite quickly though.

Astonishing Member

... I wouldn't bring up, myself, Deadpool bullet timing in a thread about the Deadpool duology since those movies took a dump, at every opportunity, on the Wolverine Origins Wade where he did the full Solidus Snake anti-bullet sword ballet dance. I assume people think of the Deadpool 2 scene when Cable shot at him with a handgun and Wade seemed to cleanly deflect the first shot and them some others, but even watching it in theaters I thought it was a random sword swinging fluke joke since Cable was shown still filling him with bullet wounds when the camera panned out.

And for consistency/presentation sake I don't remember any additional similar scene in the Deadpool movies, his powers have nothing to do with reflexes. At least when Sophienix Jean reacted to and took out Quicksilver mid-sprint, it could be said that at any given time she had access to powers far beyond Earth mutanthood including Xavier/Magneto/Apocalypse, and then the movie, as botched as it turned out to be, still managed to have a brief additional scene where she turns her head and reacts to running superhuman alien warriors as if they're slow-mo non-entities she can move in to kill before they can try to attack without total element of surprise.

Unless piling spite against Harley or the Birds, I'd consider enough to mention Deadpool has better weapons on him, more superpowered acquaintances, and regeneration on top of skills enough to for example safely knock out an out of control mutant kid with an aimed katana throw.

I get the thematic OP but Jumanji's Ruby Roundhouse against Birds minus Canary could be better.

In Deadpool 2, he's fast enough to block a bunch of bullets from Cable. Problem is, in cutting up/blocking those bullets, he ends up getting shot by the bullet slivers.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In Deadpool 2, he's fast enough to block a bunch of bullets from Cable. Problem is, in cutting up/blocking those bullets, he ends up getting shot by the bullet slivers.
    First time I've wondered or heard about the possibility an otherwise this skilled, healthy, katana wielding, fictional assassin with fast healing can leave that splotchy deep entry wounds from mere handgun cut-off bullet slivers, in a situation where he's telegraphing the similarly skilled shooter assassin with no bullet time feats, in a movie obviously joking about the slow-mo and dual-wielding sword intro to the failed bullet-timing Deadpool, when I'm not sure such a bullet-timing Deadpool is a thing even in comics, and I can only think of completely human characters whenever bullet slivers figure into the plot.

I'll feel free to fly the SMvFL flag unless 2nd video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    First time I've wondered or heard about the possibility an otherwise this skilled, healthy, katana wielding, fictional assassin with fast healing can leave that splotchy deep entry wounds from mere handgun cut-off bullet slivers, in a situation where he's telegraphing the similarly skilled shooter assassin with no bullet time feats, in a movie obviously joking about the slow-mo and dual-wielding sword intro to the failed bullet-timing Deadpool, when I'm not sure such a bullet-timing Deadpool is a thing even in comics, and I can only think of completely human characters whenever bullet slivers figure into the plot.

I'll feel free to fly the SMvFL flag unless 2nd video.
    So most of that response made little sense, but in the comic he's not a bullet timer no.

As far as it goes, video was to show that he's more than capable of reacting to a bullet after it's fired, but runs into issues with multiple. Basically "bottom of the barrel bullet timer", which is still leagues faster than Harley.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I hope this makes more sense

As far as it goes, video was to show
    One video, posted for a massive 2 movie series.

SvFL or SMvsFL, is a shorthand that refers to any time when a character performs a feat that their powers and skills should be blatantly insufficient for, and is not repeated or is rarely repeated again relative to the character's overall established career, as well as the character's opponents' established showings.
    Basically I'm waiting for the bolded. Movie duology Deadpool doesnt't, even rarely, repeat any (questionable or not), bullet timng, and if you link next a video about Deadpool's opponent (movie Cable) having an established bullet timer showing, well, at least I'd bite a Odin crow about it.

Yeah, DP stomps. But count me in as someone who thinks DP 2's bullet timing is SMvFL.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Yeah, DP stomps. But count me in as someone who thinks DP 2's bullet timing is SMvFL.
    He doesn't really need it here, anyway.