Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    One video, posted for a massive 2 movie series.
    This feels like an oxymoron.

Two movies isn't that much in terms of a library of feats.

Like... comics Deadpool has like... what? 30 odd years of comics to draw upon and that's still comparatively pretty small.

I've not seen Deadpool 2, but he didn't have any bullet timing feats in the first film. Some levels of CBPH-ish stuff like the bit where he chopped off a dudes head while being inside a car that was flipping over.

If there is an instance of bullet timing in Deadpool 2 and we don't have anything to radically contradict it, I don't think it would fall under SMvsFL simply because movie Deadpool doesn't have that much in terms of feats.

In Deadpool 2, he's fast enough to block a bunch of bullets from Cable. Problem is, in cutting up/blocking those bullets, he ends up getting shot by the bullet slivers.
    I took that as Deadpool being fast enough to block some bullets but not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I took that as Deadpool being fast enough to block some bullets but not all of them.
    I’d agree with this.

But still, it’s some bullets. It’s bullet-timing, albeit at a lower level than someone like Comics Spidey or Iron Fist. And I also agree with Nik that 2 movies is not enough to say uh-uh unless anything specifically contradicts it. Which with someone who heals when he gets shot anyway is gonna have an asterisk against it even if you DO find it.

I’m content that movie Wade is a bullet timer.

So, the others jumped on the points before I could have, but in case it's not clear:

1. Two movies is not massive, and he has no contradictory feats. It's not SMvFL
    2. He's bottom of the barrel based on the video posted, not some ludicrous high-end bullet timer. Which is not wildly beyond his representations.
    3. You're trying really hard to invalidate the feat, when there's no issues with taking it as it's presented as in accordance with how we appraise feats here.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ultimate Member

I took the Deadpool feat to be a somewhat "comedic" throwback to the Wolverine Origins version that did something similar albeit at a much higher level.

But there's nothing that directly contradicts that feat though and even if there was, he doesn't need it to pretty much tear Harley Quinn apart.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

To add some bullet timing-ish support to Wade - what's already bean presented meets board standards, buuuuuut to support it further, simply look at the scene where DP's girl gets iced. He clearly tracks the bullet in the air and manages to move a considerable distance while it's in flight. People use Diana's first "bullet-watching" feat from Wonder Woman as support for her status (not that she needs that support, mind you), and Wade's is a lot better.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    look at the scene where DP's girl gets iced. He clearly tracks the bullet in the air and manages to move a considerable distance while it's in flight.
    I'd totally forgotten that little detail. It had actually completed most of its trajectory by the time his whole body moved to her, but he did react to it and turned his head to follow its path. Good enough then.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In Deadpool 2, he's fast enough to block a bunch of bullets from Cable. Problem is, in cutting up/blocking those bullets, he ends up getting shot by the bullet slivers.

"You killed Black Tom, you racist son of a bitch!" XD