Default Washu (Tenchi Universe) sets up shop in the Marvel Universe

She has all of her equipment, this is before she Met Tenchi and the others.

Scenario one: She set up shop on earth.

Scenario two: She sets up shop somewhere else in the marvel universe, she also meets both Thanos and the silver surfer after a while.

What happens?

For one, she cures everybody's physical problems fairly easily. Probably changes Ben Grimm back to human. Regenerates Cyclops' brain damage so he can control his optics beams.

Thanos? I'm guessing he'd be pretty interested in those three gems she carries around. He'd recognize them as artifacts of great power and seek to acquire them.

She doesn't belong on Earth, really. She should encounter the Elders of the Universe and other cosmic beings. They're more appropriate company for her.

I suppose she could 'run tests' on people like Spidey, but I think that'd get boring after a while. Her first move would be to assimilate all of Earth's science data, hacking and downloading the files of people like Reed Richards, Mister Sinister, Doctor Doom, the Leader, and every other scientist who was worth her time. This alone might answer a number of questions. There'd be little reason or need to acquire 'subjects' for actual physical study.

Then she would construct a starship/tesseract lab-vessel and fly around with the cosmic set. Stuff like Annihilation Wave and other cosmic crises would be more fitting challenges for her.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 02-21-2020 at 12:52 AM.

I can't recall if there's magic in the Tenchi universe or if it's just cosmic power, or if there's even a distinction....

Possibly, she pesters Doctor Strange, curious about the nature of magic.

In short order she realizes that her own personal and universal energies far outstrip any mortal sorcerer. And being a higher-dimensional entity herself, she has no need for invocations.

But I think she'd want to understand Marvel sorcery as something new to her.

Incredible Member

I see her fitting in with the Fantastic Four.

She not only cures Ben, she fixes him so he can change back and forth at will.

Reed is wowed by how crazy-advanced her technology is.

And for some reason, I see Sue and Franklin petting Ryo-ohki.

Not to mention how Dr. Doom and Galactus are gonna react to her.