Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

The Nexus of Time, from XTAS. Custodian and all. Maybe if an actual person in charge of time we stop all these hacks using time travel as an excuse to do whatever they want. Besides, I always loved the concept.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Wasn't that Kang and isn't x-men 92 now canon

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    The Nexus of Time, from XTAS. Custodian and all. Maybe if an actual person in charge of time we stop all these hacks using time travel as an excuse to do whatever they want. Besides, I always loved the concept.
    there used to be the TVA, but apparently they have no power over grim gritty timelines.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Wasn't that Kang and isn't x-men 92 now canon
    Come again?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Did some of x-men first class just become canon
    And did they just retcon cyclops and magneto first meeting

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

No doubt: Irene Adler aka Destiny is Nightcrawler's biological mother --and Mystique his biological father.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    I think I'd like to see X-Men First Class become continuity...I really loved those books.
    I thought they were, no? I thought the First Class line was made up of fun, continuity-light stories involving the older teams. Nothing jumped out at me as making them non-canon. Then again, I haven't read them all.

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrbowlman View Post
    I'm pretty sure X-Men: The End was canon and everything released since has been fanfic.
    That's how my collection works! I have (as much as possible) X-Men #1-280. Then I excised the 90s and began again with the Morrison/X-Treme relaunch of the 2000s and then The End. It's one complete story even if Claremont when very abstract/ethereal with The End's ending.

Also I fully support Sage using the Malice choker to extract knowledge from people.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Official non-canon stories or fanfic?

For fanfic I would take the popular 'scogan' pairing and retcon Cyclops and Wolverine as on-again, off-again lovers, mainly because they have more chemistry together than they ever did with their respective romantic interests. Also, it would be hilarious and I'd love to see the reactions.
    The fanart of this gives me life, so I fully support. Just imaging: a sparring session in the Danger Room turning into a bitter, deadly fight, turning into rough, passionate f**king......

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    No doubt: Irene Adler aka Destiny is Nightcrawler's biological mother --and Mystique his biological father.
    Yes!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    I would bring in the fanfic theory that Rogue is an attorney who attended law school.
    Did the fanfic theory happen before or after the issue in 2000 where Rogue visits a powerless Mystique in prison as an attorney?