Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Which hero(oes) are you interested in following?
    I'm interested in a couple of characters. Teen Titans. John Constantine. Darkseid. Arsenal.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    I'm interested in a couple of characters. Teen Titans. John Constantine. Darkseid. Arsenal.
    Titans and Arsenal have a lot of history and different iterations. Which version are you familiar with? The cartoon? The show? Classic panels people post online? Some fan art of Red Hood and Arsenal?

Currently, Teen Titans are having a shakeup with Robin leaving and Arsenal's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    Darkseid is currently the villain of Justice League Odyssey if you want to read that. Can’t guarantee you’ll like the current team but it’s worth a shot if you wanna see if you like it or not.

John Constantine can currently be found in two places, the DC version in Justice League Dark which is the magic version of the Justice League but also under the Sandman Universe line of books it looks like they’ve brought back the vertigo version of Constantine, though it does appear to be separate from the main DC universe. I’ve only read Justice League Dark so can’t guarantee anything about the current Hellblazer book.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Here's a link to a list of stories for if you're just getting into comics. There's at least a few DC options on the list: Batman: the Long Halloween; Static Shock: Rebirth of the Cool; Fables; Hellblazer: Original Sins; All-Star Superman; Green Arrow: the Archer's Quest; and Watchmen.

Personally, I'd add the following:
    - Batman: Year One
    - Kingdom Come
    - Sinestro Corps War
    - The Death of Superman/Reign of the Supermen
    - Batman: Hush
    - Return of Barry Allen
    - JLA: Tower of Babel

I's also highly recommend checking out a few of the non-DC options on that list and beyond, especially Saga from Image and Matt Fraction's run on Hawkeye from Marvel.