Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

So....so used to giving... now we get to receive...

I'm more interested in the Giant Sized books now. Hopefully his characterisation and dialogue is gonna be decent.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Who else is VERY EXCITED about the fact that Giant Size X-Men: Nightcrawler will be more of a team book (with focus on Kurt)?

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Thanks, Hi-Fi!
    :*

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Who else is VERY EXCITED about the fact that Giant Size X-Men: Nightcrawler will be more of a team book (with focus on Kurt)?

:*
    The only team I want Kurt working with are the RejeX.

Loved every word of this. But this gif made my day.

JeanEmma.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    The only team I want Kurt working with are the RejeX.
    It looks like Eye-Boy is in that panel with Kurt and Doug.

AIPT: Spoilers are more than welcome! Speaking of that iconic, silent issue, its two stars have, obviously, been through quite a bit since then. So, mr. g (@invisiblelad007) wanted to know, are Jean Grey and Emma Frost rivals, frenemies or friends?

Jonathan: What’s it called when you respect each other, and intimately share a lot of things in your life, but refuse to visit the other person’s house? Whatever ever that’s called is what they have going on.

Also this was interesting:

We actually weren’t going to do Giant-Size one-shots, they were going to be five annuals, written by me, of all the other Dawn of X titles. However, there was some kind of concern about numbering, or solicitation, that would complicate that, so we switched to the title “Giant-Size,” which then led to some other problem I can’t remember and we eventually landed on Giant-Size: Character name.

Which really only partially reflects the content of the books. I dunno what to say, this isn’t a perfect world we live in.

So they are probably team books with a central character and are deeply connected to other titles. Maybe what happens in next week's Marauders will influence the Jean/Emma issue.
    Last edited by Veitha; 02-17-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It looks like Eye-Boy is in that panel with Kurt and Doug.
    #BringBackBriquette

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

We finally got confirmation Xavier was still using fantomnex’s body, glad that’s confirmed finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    AIPT: Spoilers are more than welcome! Speaking of that iconic, silent issue, its two stars have, obviously, been through quite a bit since then. So, mr. g (@invisiblelad007) wanted to know, are Jean Grey and Emma Frost rivals, frenemies or friends?

Jonathan: What’s it called when you respect each other, and intimately share a lot of things in your life, but refuse to visit the other person’s house? Whatever ever that’s called is what they have going on.

I loved his answer to this!!! But “intimately SHARE a lot of things” ??? JHickman really leaving us BALD and Bamboozled this Monday morning. Somebody grab a rag because the tea done spilt all over the damn floor!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    I loved his answer to this!!! But “intimately SHARE a lot of things” ??? JHickman really leaving us BALD and Bamboozled this Monday morning. Somebody grab a rag because the tea done spilt all over the damn floor!
    Polyamory confirmed more and more each week. Each day. Each hour.

This other thing about telepaths was cool too. And it was a big compliment to Jean

Jonathan: Oh, I have a theory about telepaths. I think, because of all the minds they’re open to when their powers are emerging, that early on they tend to either become very closed off and cold (see: Xavier, Emma, Monet), or either overly open and very emotional (see: Jean).

It’s really defined by how protective of yourself you are, or how you’re willing to sacrifice that because you think other things (and other people) matter more than yourself.

Some people read being emotional, vulnerable and open as a weakness. Other people understand it’s a different kind of strength.
    Last edited by Veitha; 02-17-2020 at 08:03 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Giant-Size X-Men 5 is gonna center on STORM, with art by Dauterman.

Good to see Storm getting something that she deserved.

Dauterman always delivers. That is a fact.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    We finally got confirmation Xavier was still using fantomnex’s body, glad that’s confirmed finally.
    I haven't read the whole interview but if that's true then I am relieved that Hickman's going to fix this. Hickman sure knows how to handle the pace and put pieces in right order.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    So....so used to giving... now we get to receive...
    We really are being treated to so much. So, so much. I've never been more excited as an X-Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post

Thank Goddess it's a holiday here in the States cause I can't go to work with all this electricity flowing through my body. In Hickman we trust.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!