Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

LOL, I am just having fun. After all, this is turning into manga anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh gawd you guys. Don't get spirit riled up with the polyamory talk.

Hickman didn't actually say anything of the sort. But if we want to interpret it that way. You can.

I don't mind it. But let's not act like he said it.

Don't derail the thread. There were so many other good tidbits in this interview.
    I'm just keeping it fun.

It's not confirmed, it probably will never be confirmed but it's what is happening on that island. And we all know it.

Who else do you think will be with Kurt in his Giant Size? We see Lockheed and Doug, could we hope in seeing Kate too? Kate, Doug, Kurt and Lockheed would be a cute team. But she's dead so it depends on whether it's set now or before Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I'm just keeping it fun.

It's not confirmed, it probably will never be confirmed but it's what is happening on that island. And we all know it.
    If not confirmed it isn't happening

AIPT: Spoilers are more than welcome! Speaking of that iconic, silent issue, its two stars have, obviously, been through quite a bit since then. So, mr. g (@invisiblelad007) wanted to know, are Jean Grey and Emma Frost rivals, frenemies or friends?

Jonathan: What’s it called when you respect each other, and intimately share a lot of things in your life, but refuse to visit the other person’s house? Whatever ever that’s called is what they have going on.
    They share only the powers. But gonna let Hickman go on his own idealized versions of characters.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-17-2020 at 08:34 AM.

I'm just keeping it fun.

Speak the kinky gospel truth! We know all these Mutants be freakin on their off time. They may not show it but... we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Sucks that Storm is gonna be the last one. We really need an X-Men Unlimited type book.
    I feel like thats what X-men already is

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If not confirmed it isn't happening

They share only the powers. But gonna let Hickman go on his own idealized versions of characters.
    Oh I know you don’t like Emma and that’s fine lol but we’re just having some fun! Very X-citing day today with this awesome news. For once an AIPT that FED us!

Yay for more Dauterman!
    I hope Jean and Emma appear in the Storm issue.
    Yay, Banshee!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Speak the kinky gospel truth! We know all these Mutants be freakin on their off time. They may not show it but... we know.
    xD

Last edited by Vishop; 02-17-2020 at 08:44 AM.

I hope Betsy shows up in the Storm issue. Just so I can finally see Russell Dauterman draw her. And give her face and hair. Uff <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It looks like Eye-Boy is in that panel with Kurt and Doug.
    and Rachel's on the cover..maybe X-Factor set-up?

I'm really intrigued by the idea that these books are interconnected!! I was expecting more one-and-done type stories but it sounds like he's even planning more set-up and I couldn't be more ready.

the fact that Storm evidently has a huge role in what Hickman's planning is a breath of fresh air. And drawn in all her godly glory by Dauterman. Hickman knows exactly what we want ugh king

I hope Betsy shows up in the Storm issue. Just so I can finally see Russell Dauterman draw her. And give her face and hair. Uff <3
    yesss I NEED this....I can see the cascading lavender now...almost too good to be true
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 02-17-2020 at 08:44 AM.

That would be very cool. I like Betsy and Ororo together and I can't even imagine how cool it'd be to have Dauterman drawing a fight scene with Betsy *_*

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    and Rachel's on the cover..maybe X-Factor set-up?

I'm really intrigued by the idea that these books are interconnected!! I was expecting more one-and-done type adventured but it sounds like he's even planning more set-up and I couldn't be more ready.

the fact that Storm evidently has a huge role in what Hickman's planning is a breath of fresh air. And drawn in all her godly glory by Dauterman. Hickman knows exactly what we want ugh king
    It's cool that it's not just the male characters having all the good roles. I'd say we have a very nice balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Giant-Size X-Men 5 is gonna center on STORM, with art by Dauterman.

This is what I've been waiting for. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    We really are being treated to so much. So, so much. I've never been more excited as an X-Fan.
    This is really penance for the four/five years of torture we went through.

I wouldn’t mind it being confirmed that Fantomex has been Xavier’s little agent of chaos for awhile now. Now here’s information we know: he’s being considered a mutant by Hickman, X has been subtly influencing events when he was fighting Shadow King, Fantomex “became” the World, and now Fantomex is shepherding the Astral Plane. Now we know that the World is basically the Vault but Xavier may have been able to make it so that it’s meant for mutants only similar to how the Vault is only for the CotV. There may even be a Krakoan Gate that leads there. I don’t know what Fantomex on the Astral Plane would get Xavier, but it probably is nice to have a mutant watching guard over something as vast as that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    #BringBackBriquette
    Chris Robinson did hint at her doing something sometime soon. Hmmmmm

It is sad that Ben Oliver could not do the Magneto issue. He was offered which character he would like to draw, Hickman makes a story to his strengths and than he lives. People might be very pissed off behind the curtains, I would.

What I saw from Ramon Perez does not look like a good feat to a Magneto story, but I guess he was the only one available in this last minute case.

But everything made me happy in the end with this Storm issue. I was almost losing hope that this would happen and then I'm surprised. And with Dauterman in the art! It could not be better.