Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

I just commented about my local store. They've sold out or nearly sold out of everything else besides Fallen Angels lol

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Any comic can take the crown. It all depends on the creative team. Whenever you crow about the avengers or the x-men beating each other, it's a setup! Like those wrestling fans having genuine arguments over 'smackdown vs. Raw.'
    Meh. Avengers have never been good to me. If they didn't have the movies they'd sell even less. Weird for them to be so popular and that not resonate into sales.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

BANNED

karma is an x-men stan, PERIOD
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-18-2020 at 09:49 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    King Robbie is too good for these losers. I am just happy that the myth of Avengers being popular without editorial interference has been dissipated. As well as the notion Aaron is an A list.
    the absolute truth of this all

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The X-23 fans probably mercy bought it.
    Kind of? Since X was there I pre-ordered it, and before I knew the quality I already had to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I just commented about my local store. They've sold out or nearly sold out of everything else besides Fallen Angels lol
    I recently popped into a couple of shops in my metro on Monday to track down a trade paperback and saw multiple copies of Fallen Angels. But also every other Dawn title including X-Men and X-Force. So your mileage may very.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Heh After Hickman left Avengers. The flagship title went down after him. Was never impressed with Al Ewing run either.
    Ewing didn't write the flagship, Mark Waid did. Ewing wrote New Avengers.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Here here, X23 fans have done nothing but complain abt that book when it was a return to form for her character after Taylor, it sold what it sold and haters can come up with whatever excuse they want but facts are facts. It was far from perfect but it started and ended very well all things considered.
    It regressed her by ten years, I don't think the writer even read All-New Wolverine. It was like Gabby didn't exist and everything Laura's been in since New X-Men never happened. It's equivalent to Damian Wayne still being loyal to Talia Al Ghul instead of Batman.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman