Incredible Member

Default Sharptooth(Land before time) vs Rexy (Jurassic Park Franchise)

Ok Who takes it?

Sharptooth.

He was bigger (I think), a lot more mobile and hella durable.

A terrible fall KO'd him but not much else. He also smashed apart rock formations at certain points. He could also leap through the air like a god damn velociraptor lol
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I took one for the team and rewatched Sharptooth scenes. Managed to barely not cry at Littlefoot's mother.

Yeah, Sharptooth wins this in a stomp. He is tremendously mobile for his size. He literally leaps and runs around like the JP velociraptor's do. He also took 4 full on tail swings to the face and shrugged them off. 2 of these swings actually sent him airborne. 1 of which smashed a hole in the cliff he collided with. He seemed mostly fine. He also smashes apart a multi ton rock formation out of sheer frustration, splintering it to pieces with his head.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I'd give Sharptooth the odds against T-Rex, Spinosaurus, and Indominus Rex.

Yeah Sharptooth is insane. I'd give littlefoots mum the win over Rexy as well, even over the I rex.