Spectacular Member

Default I Want To Share This With You!

I just wanted share this with you. It's a sort of chronology of comics that I've read. I've only been reading comics for two years and only been collecting for just under a year. So, I wanted see what you thought of what I've read so far!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk

So, what made you start reading comics all of a sudden in the first place?

Also, are you exclusively a DC reader, or have you picked up any Marvels or other companies?

I noticed you didn't buy Doomsday Clock, which I suggested to you in another thread. You really should as it seems to pave the way for things going forward.

You might also want to pick up the original Watchmen graphic novel for good measure as it's considered a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    I just wanted share this with you. It's a sort of chronology of comics that I've read. I've only been reading comics for two years and only been collecting for just under a year. So, I wanted see what you thought of what I've read so far!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk
    I'm more shocked you keep a pull and drop list. I can't even remember the stuff I dropped last year, even less over the 30 years I've been reading. LOL

Welcome to the comic book world..."Hope you survive the experience".
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    So, what made you start reading comics all of a sudden in the first place?

Also, are you exclusively a DC reader, or have you picked up any Marvels or other companies?

I noticed you didn't buy Doomsday Clock, which I suggested to you in another thread. You really should as it seems to pave the way for things going forward.

You might also want to pick up the original Watchmen graphic novel for good measure as it's considered a classic.
    I originally got into DC through Movies and TV Shows but I became engrossed with the characters so I started googling them and learning about DC and the continuity, at the time Dark Nights: Metal was happening so I decided jump on that.

I'm exclusively a DC reader. I'm not interested in reading Marvel or other companies.

I have picked up Doomsday Clock, I haven't had the chance to read it though.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm more shocked you keep a pull and drop list. I can't even remember the stuff I dropped last year, even less over the 30 years I've been reading. LOL

Welcome to the comic book world..."Hope you survive the experience".
    I mainly do it for my own piece of mind. Lol.

Thanks!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

lol at the Picked up Batman #50 and then immediately after Dropped Batman #51
    DC you're so stupid XD