Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The divine stewards, keepers of the hive can be sweet as their honey:

...but I am a Lord of Agriculture, and whether roots or flowers...it's survival of the fittest.
    Okay, gramps, you can give it rest now....

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 10.34.18 AM.jpg

How about, more pollination, less war on humanity...?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The most sacred of books, the Tamipedia. A tome only the most worthy may glance through. One that promises to provide the reader with knowledge beyond any known to mortal men and women. However, this knowledge does not come easily.

When bored, I'll amuse myself by sending hapless mortals on quests just to watch them fail miserably. If any of them succeed, I may offer them a job, if they impress me enough.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Sheesh, you guys have been gods for all of 2 days and everything's starting to descend into madness and chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    My forge is within a city-sized floating cube of scrith on the Avalas layer of Acheron. The flames are fed by conduits to color pools linked to the Elemental Plane of Fire and the Para-Elemental Plane of Magma. Within the outer shell of the cube are several layers of rooms that shift according to a complex algorithm that I wrote, with each entrance to each room identified by a lengthy sequence of numbers. I can tell by looking at each number whether that room is rigged with a death trap, and also where it fits into the room migration algorithm. Maintenance of the shifting rooms and most of the mundane tasks of the forge are performed by a loyal tribe of duergar. My personal armor is a plate armor made of an alloy of adamantine and mithral. The armor is riddled with concealed devices and tools that I can manifest by manipulating combinations of concealed controls. I also carry a big magic hammer made of red adamantine. My totem animal is the donkey, but mostly for the symbolism, as there are not many to be actually found in my cube.
    That is...extremely detailed and specific. Good job. oO

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    My forge is within a city-sized floating cube of scrith on the Avalas layer of Acheron. The flames are fed by conduits to color pools linked to the Elemental Plane of Fire and the Para-Elemental Plane of Magma. Within the outer shell of the cube are several layers of rooms that shift according to a complex algorithm that I wrote, with each entrance to each room identified by a lengthy sequence of numbers. I can tell by looking at each number whether that room is rigged with a death trap, and also where it fits into the room migration algorithm. Maintenance of the shifting rooms and most of the mundane tasks of the forge are performed by a loyal tribe of duergar. My personal armor is a plate armor made of an alloy of adamantine and mithral. The armor is riddled with concealed devices and tools that I can manifest by manipulating combinations of concealed controls. I also carry a big magic hammer made of red adamantine. My totem animal is the donkey, but mostly for the symbolism, as there are not many to be actually found in my cube.
    Too complicated for me!

My Sphere is much simpler.

Just get down to Earth and spread the love.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Okay, gramps, you can give it rest now....

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 10.34.18 AM.jpg

How about, more pollination, less war on humanity...?

...but y'know, I guess if you want some staple crops and such, that's cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Sheesh, you guys have been gods for all of 2 days and everything's starting to descend into madness and chaos.
    Now that I've ascended to the gardens of godhood, it's like the entire planet is my lawn. Possessed of an elder knowledge, there could be only one outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    When bored, I'll amuse myself by sending hapless mortals on quests just to watch them fail miserably. If any of them succeed, I may offer them a job, if they impress me enough.
    Or... send your avatars down to the Prime Material Plane to establish libraries and universities, teaching mortals literacy, mathematics, architecture, political science, astronomy, astrology and meditation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Or... send your avatars down to the Prime Material Plane to establish libraries and universities, teaching mortals literacy, mathematics, architecture, political science, astronomy, astrology and meditation.
    Or that ....

Actually that's what I meant when I said I'd give them jobs. But they have to prove themselves, my job interviews are very challenging.

Astonishing Member

I know, they learnt how to be deities so fast.

Sending mortals on doomed quests doesn't seem particularly wise... But don't mind me. I've been trying to create an Chianti Elemental.

Not going as smoothly as it did with the Rosé.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

That is...extremely detailed and specific. Good job. oO
    I do good work, basically.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Sending mortals on doomed quests doesn't seem particularly wise... But don't mind me. I've been trying to create an Chianti Elemental.

Not going as smoothly as it did with the Rosé.
    Who said anything about being Doomed? Going to College is like going on a Quest, not everyone makes it and of those that do only a handful reach the top pinnacle of academic success. Failing doesn't make you Doomed.

Just wait until I lead my rooster army to bring back Order to this world, while appealing to my enemies' reason, to make them understand that this madness doesn't help anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Just wait until I lead my rooster army to bring back Order to this world, while appealing to my enemies' reason, to make them understand that this madness doesn't help anyone.
    Oh, I don’t know.

It helps some people...

*exits whistling nonchalantly*

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    So you want a war do you? Well you've got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Oh, I don’t know.

It helps some people...

*exits whistling nonchalantly*
    Want in on this action, Evil One?

Arx Inosaan

Sky Father can always just kill us off and ask the Plot Gods for a new set.

"You awaken in your mortal body. Was it all a dream? It might have been, but for the haunting shadow-memory of a lost glory...."