Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Oheao View Post
    Maybe Marvel didn't own the rights and when their license lapsed other publishers took it? I'm not sure though because she debuted in Conan so its seems strange to me that her license would be separate, unless it's because she's considered to be based on Red Sonya.
    According to this CBR article , the character basically became her own IP separate from anything else.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    According to this CBR article , the character basically became her own IP separate from anything else.
    I wonder if Marvel have any interest in trying to regain the license, I don't know how long Dynamite's deal lasts.

Fun fact about Godzilla and Marvel, the picture of Godzilla that Toho uses in their logo is from one of the Marvel series.

it's too bad that there were no GI Joe/SHIELD crossover comics while Marvel had the license.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    it's too bad that there were no GI Joe/SHIELD crossover comics while Marvel had the license.
    G.I. Joe almost started out as a branch of SHIELD called Fury Force with Fury's son as leader.

https://gijoe.fandom.com/wiki/Fury_Force
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 02-19-2020 at 08:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    [IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    There's also sledgehamer
    I remember reading the 2-issue Sledge Hammer! comic series. Another example of characters breaking the fourth wall.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    He had an annual that crossed over into the Evolutionary War. I have never read it, but he interacts with the High Evolutionary in it.
    I remember reading that ALF Annual. The High Evolutionary even accused the Phoenix of destroying ALF's homeworld, Melmac.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 02-19-2020 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Added clarification.

I wonder if Marvel have any interest in trying to regain the license, I don't know how long Dynamite's deal lasts.
    No clue; since I don't follow Red Sonja comics, I'm kinda out of the loop of things.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Doctor visits TF-verse. Pick's up Death's Head. Drops him off on Baxter Building. Multiversal travel. So not 616, but they are part of the Marvel Multiverse.

In fact, Transformers was originally in the Marvel Universe (Spidey showed up) but they very quickly changed their minds.
    Nick Fury and Dum Dum popped up in Transformers too IIRC. And the issue in which The Doctor drops Death's Head off on top of the Baxter Building is definitely 616. It doesn't start in 616, but his interactions with the FF in Death's Head #9 and Fantastic Four Vol 1 #338 are 616 canon. So I think it's fair to say that Doctor Who has visited 616.

For a while, mainly due to Chris Claremont, references to Doctor Who kept coming up in 616.

Excalibur #25
    Excalibur 25.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #218 - U.N.I.T. troops end up fighting Juggernaut after being called in by the cops.

Uncanny X-Men #218.jpg

Fantastic Four v2 #9

Fantastic Four v2 #9.jpg

Gem Mint Collectibles did a video on every Shang-chi omnibus, and it appears there are 4 Masters of Kung Fu omnis and 2 Deadly Hands of Kung Fu. So I guess it depends whether or not you include Deadly Hands.
    I was only counting the Master of Kung Fu omnis. I never even read the Deadly Hands of Fung Fu. Weren't they black and white in a magazine-sized format?
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I used to say this ALL THE TIME!! I was dying for a 6 part miniseries where Cobra and Hydra teamed up and GI Joe and SHIELD had to stop them.

Sometimes, the Big 2 just miss the most obvious things though.