ALLABOUTBLACK

Default What is marvel doing with the black panther!!!???

Hello my Fellow Black Fans,

What the Hell is Marvel doing with Black Panther? Sure he is in three titles 1) Black Panther ( his solo title , which he may receive 1 to 5 pages dedicated to him and that's a good day) 2) Avengers (Chairman but somehow it still feels like Caps in charge, and he doesn't to much besides think and talk when his on the pages 3) Black Panther & Agents of Wakanda ( Good page time, however terrible writing. The BP I know and love would have immediately known that Nick Fury was LMD)

What the HELL is going on??? Please get Coates of the solo BP book. Come on BP has overthrown the intergalactic Wakanda and yet, no new tech, no new uses for vibranium , no new connection with Bast? Enough is enough, the people, the fans don't want Coates. It's time to go, bring Al Ewing in to revive our lost Tchalla to the true BP. Hell also have him save AOW, make it happen ASAP. Lastly shine the spotlight on BP in the Avengers, I'm saying the movie made over billion dollars, nominated for an Oscar! What else needs to happen for him to get the Tony Stark did and still does in the Avengers?

Marvel make it right or as the greatest entertainer of all time said, MJ "Make That Change"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Mary Jane is outselling T'Challa. smh.
    "Cable was right!"

All very good points, however as most real fans have noticed, yourself included the head office has strangely let these things happen to T'challa and there's no sign that they really care. The main book has been below cancel numbers and we're still getting future previews. It may be an issue of racial buyers remorse thinking that Coates would bring woke (faux) plots that would bring his crowd in to the books. If it was successful, then it came at the cost of displacement of longtime fans of BP. Honestly though who can really know why they are force feeding us Coates who lacks weight, imagination, and energy.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wouldn't say Coates lacks imagination and energy but he is lacking restraint and Marvel shouldn't be letting him do whatever he wants with the character when he's part of a shared universe. Not even Remender was that bad. Apparently he's still shipping T'Challa with Ororo and that was going on since Hammer Time, Age of Nate and now Krakoa? Are his editors in comas?

As for the team books, every Avenger is suffering equally under Aaron. Tough sh*t.

Agents of Wakanda #2 looked OK but it's sad if the quality starts to drop.
    "Cable was right!"