Default The Mandalorian vs CW Batwoman

Din doesn't have fuel for his flamethrower, unless Kate stomps.

Also, in the words of Darth Vader:

For clarification: he does have his rifle, and can try to electrocute Batwoman with it, but no disintegrating ammo.

Everything else is fair game though.

Does she even hit hard enough to get through his armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Does she even hit hard enough to get through his armor?
    Cara Dune basically beat the hell out of Mando in their fight. I havent seen Batwoman, but assuming she's at Cara's level then in h2h she would wreck Mando. However this isn't h2h and it seems he has a blaster, so he shoots her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Cara Dune basically beat the hell out of Mando in their fight. I havent seen Batwoman, but assuming she's at Cara's level then in h2h she would wreck Mando. However this isn't h2h and it seems he has a blaster, so he shoots her.
    "I said no disintegrations."

Mando: *shrug*

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I honestly would kind of dispute that because while Cara's blows really knock Mando around, he kinda also soaked up those hits and proceeded to just keep fighting. Yeah, he was at a disadvantage but frankly it didn't stop him from fighting back in similar fervor.

I kinda pegged him as basically being the Star Wars equivalent of Max Rockatansky from Mad Max. He's not untouchable and can actually get wrecked...But it really takes a lot to actually put him out of the fight because he's absurdly tough. While he definitely has an upper limit to how much he can soak (the Mudhorn, point blank explosion of the E-Web's ammo cache, etc), hits from Cara and Republic Droids are not exactly stopping him from fighting back. The Beskar certainly helps with that durability.

Giving him at least his blaster pistol is also probably up his odds to boot.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Oh man, I knew she was far from being on the same level as the top Arrowverse people, but that bad Oo'? At least she has damn good armor, that allows her to more or less lolnope being shot at close range(which gave me the idea for this thread, to be frank, well that plus the hope that by this point she had shown some Bat-toys).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Oh man, I knew she was far from being on the same level as the top Arrowverse people, but that bad Oo'? At least she has damn good armor, that allows her to more or less lolnope being shot at close range(which gave me the idea for this thread, to be frank, well that plus the hope that by this point she had shown some Bat-toys).
    Those are for modern guns, Mando has a laser pistol which shoots through armour like butter.

Also to note that Mando has a tendency to use his flamethrower quite a lot (even when it's not all that effective). While I imagine the batsuit is flame resistant, she still has half her face exposed.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Again, not untouchable but tough enough to eventually wreck a group of armed droids. He's likely going to get tagged but it won't exactly faze him that he won't immediately fight back.

Cara Dune basically beat the hell out of Mando in their fight.
    Thought it ended at stalemate, with pistols drawn. and only interrupted cause of the Yoby.
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-18-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Astonishing Member

Watching the videos in this thread, Kate has no chance. Welp.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

Thought it ended at stalemate, with pistols drawn. and only interrupted cause of the Yoby.
    It did but I think it's fair to say she pretty much had the lead the whole fight, he held his own, but she had him for the most part until they drew weapons.

Having rewatched the scene in question, I'd say that while it wasn't an one-sided beatdown, Cara Dune had an edge over Mando and would have probably won an outright hand-to-hand fight. She started off with the advantage of surprise and kept the pressure up until they both drew their pistols.