Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Wolverine is the one casting choice I'm leaving to chance. Probably the most important, but that's why I'm comfortable letting someone else make that call.

BANNED

The guy who plays Tony's dad would make a great Logan, he's short and look angry.

If they wanted to be true to Logan's essence theyd cast Charlie Kelly, who's short, hairy, a lil beefy and a lil ugly.

Pretty sure someone else is going to make the call on all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Pretty sure someone else is going to make the call on all of these.
    Well duh. We're just playing a game here. I want to see more Wolverine ideas.

Oh. I misunderstood. I thought you meant you did NOT want to see Wolverine ideas on here because someone else (at Disney-Marvel Studios) was going to make the call. Hence my confusion because, well, that’s the case for everyone. Not just Logan. Now I get what you were saying. Ha.

I know most people would just think it a joke, but I seriously think if you got Daniel Radcliffe on a bulking diet and trained him up for a year, he would be an incredible Wolverine. He's very short(5'5"), has the piercing blue eyes and dark hair, loves to smoke, and actually has the acting chops to get into the character. Then you can cast Jason Momoa as Sabretooth and he would tower over him like he's supposed to!

(I'm actually in favor of going with complete unknowns for most of the X-Men, but I actually kinda love this idea and it would totally work.)
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Face isn’t right re: Radcliffe. Doesn’t matter how buff he gets. At least IMO. Features are too dainty and elf like.

Logan needs to look more rugged. And durable. Again, my $.02 as a huge fan of the character. There would be lots of backlash to Harry Potter as Wolverine. That casting seems far too focused on the height without regard for anything else about the character. There are lots of actors who are on the shorter side who would be better IMO, as well as lots of ways to make an actor who is, say 5’10” or so, look shorter.

For the record, I hated the suggestion of Kit Harrington for the same reason. No to anyone who looks like I could pick them up and break them in half over my knee for Marvel’s most badass mutant.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 02-21-2020 at 08:33 AM.

BANNED

Meh, after Edward as Batman I dont see the issue ppl would have with Logan Potter. He does look good but I think W needs to have some..... thickness to him not just being muscular.

BANNED

I think Radcliffe would work. I mean, Hugh Jackman has a pinched face, a beak nose, is like seven feet tall, and the majority of his movies are romcoms and musicals. He still did okay.

Fantastic Member

One actor I've imagined as Logan is Dustin Clare who played Gannicus in Spartacus.
    1NUtLmGm_400x400.jpg

Christopher Abbott is a promising rising star who I think could also work.
    15055926-7163527-image-a-42_1561065546880.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I think Radcliffe would work. I mean, Hugh Jackman has a pinched face, a beak nose, is like seven feet tall, and the majority of his movies are romcoms and musicals. He still did okay.
    Exactly. All Daniel has to do is bulk up his arms and shoulders and it would be a homerun. Out of the normal Hollywood types, it's inspired, and let's not forget at the end of the day, the big badass Wolverine is just that skinny sickly Victorian era James in there at the core.

I'm all for casting some unknown roughneck fur trapper from the Canadian Rockies, but in terms of a Hollywood actor, who could sell tickets and generate buzz, Daniel Radcliffe is pure gold.

BANNED

For me its Dom.

Who is 'Dom'?

Just can’t see it with Radcliffe. Sorry. That Dom guy? Maybe. Get him on some cycles of HGH or whatever Hugh was on and with a great trainer twice a day, and it’s possible.

But this? Even with facial hair, and even if he packs on muscle, no chance that’s Wolverine...

Last edited by Jackraow21; 02-21-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Fantastic Member

Since MCU seems to pretty much ignore the tv-shows, I think they could recast Ben Barnes from Punisher as Gambit.
    280full.jpg