Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

The Fox-Men films really did overdo him(while somehow not actually getting him right), I'm fine with the MCU not leading with him, but he is an important character to the franchise, love or hate him. He does complicate things, though, in the MCU. We already have Captain America as an elderly old man from WWII, can they really do it again? And if not that way, then they have to have some sort of "the Stranger took him to space", or "he was in a freezer for most of a century" to explain how he hasn't been taking over the MCU world already for the last few decades.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Give me middle eastern Magneto or give me death. Wanda using her powers to rewrite herself as a white girl is basically a Decimation redux. Not that anyone pays her any mind whatsoever.

Palestinian Magneto would be too hot to handle.

I can see the main X-Men being cast as younger, with characters like Xavier, Magneto and Wolverine obviously being cast as older.

Saoirse Ronan as Jean Grey. She was originally considered for Wanda so they clearly wanted someone who had the range of someone with intense aggression and suffering. She's very current and is an incredible actress who can really carry herself as a lead

Timothée Chalamet as Iceman. Has the acting range, seems like a very relaxed and chill guy (no pun intended) also gives him a break from playing Saoirse's love interest. Again, a current actor which could bring in more audience
    Last edited by HaydnC95; 02-21-2020 at 03:25 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Lol you know they would never ever in life. But one can dream.

I like Timothee, but he just doesn't have the right look for Bobby(a bit too fancy). He could be Warren I guess. He would do well in a proper Archangel turn eventually.

I like Timothee, but he just doesn't have the right look for Bobby(a bit too fancy). He could be Warren I guess. He would do well in a proper Archangel turn eventually.
    I agree...Timothee has a more rich/european/sophisticated vibe to him. Could be an interesting choice for Warren...or even Northstar...Bobby need to me more american...more simple guy vibe.

Saoirse as Jean is a very inspiring choice.

I dream of the day Rosamund Pike could play auntie Emma
    emma.jpg

and Kaya Scodelario could play my Betsy
    betsy.jpg
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 02-21-2020 at 05:34 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't see it either. Logan should be older and more manly.
    I agree....Radcliff doesn't even have the right energy...I don't get why people are so fixated on him playing Logan...rien à voir mes amis
    A picture would last longer darling...

Fantastic Member

For my Storm give me either of these 3:
    1.Deborah Ayorinde
    2. Dewanda Wise
    3. Yaya Dacosta

Fantastic Member

Tom Hardy or Scott Eastwood as Logan/Wolverine

Fantastic Member

Katheryn Winnick or Margot Robbie as Emma Frost

I am still mad Whedon killed Quicksilver. Wanda better bring his sexy ass back on Disney+.

I still wear black every day in mourning of my husband ultron was the worst mcu movie anyways but that's neither here nor there

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Give me middle eastern Magneto or give me death. Wanda using her powers to rewrite herself as a white girl is basically a Decimation redux. Not that anyone pays her any mind whatsoever.
    aggressive retweet

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    I can see the main X-Men being cast as younger, with characters like Xavier, Magneto and Wolverine obviously being cast as older.

Saoirse Ronan as Jean Grey. She was originally considered for Wanda so they clearly wanted someone who had the range of someone with intense aggression and suffering. She's very current and is an incredible actress who can really carry herself as a lead

Timothée Chalamet as Iceman. Has the acting range, seems like a very relaxed and chill guy (no pun intended) also gives him a break from playing Saoirse's love interest. Again, a current actor which could bring in more audience
    Greta Gerwig Presents .. The Uncanny X-Men

agreed. Timmy as Warren just gave me full-body tingles I think he'd have a great take on the character. equal parts charismatic and broody. I wouldn't even care if he buffs up or not

BANNED

Call Me By Your Code Name

Fantastic Member

Laroyce Hawkins as Bishop

Taron Egerton or Liam Hemsworth as Cyclops

Emma Watson as Kitty Pryde

Dylan Obrien as Iceman

Jane Levy or Saorsie Ronan as Jean Grey

Elizabeth Gilles or Lily Collins as Rogue