Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Beau Mirchoff is around the same age Jackman was when he was cast as Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    He has the body but he’s too young and pretty imo. The ideal Wolverine in my mind is short, hirsute, rugged, and no younger than 35. But I’m not sure that actor exists.
    I was just using him as a body type, he isn't the total package for Logan as far as acting ability. But, I will say that that Hugh wasn't even 35 when he started though, barely 30 if I recall. I don't have a problem with a slightly younger Logan, though. I mean, considering he regenerates so quickly and gets his body destroyed so frequently, only his adamantium covered bones are ever older than like, 3 months. He probably should look younger than we now think of with Hugh having aged into the role over two decades. The idea of having a younger looking guy actually being over 100 years old is even more interesting than a 40 or 50 year old looking guy being over 100. I can understand the appeal of the older look, but in-character it could be the other way too; Len Wein created him as a youngster.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 03-02-2020 at 11:04 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

He's adorable in Now Apocalypse, but he's still too tall(and not a good enough actor). He could be like, Wonder Man, but I wouldn't use him as Logan.

If you want beefcake airheads for Logan, 5' 8" Zac Efron is the ticket, but again, I don't think he can do the acting part for Logan(unless you use him extremely sparingly as the gruff outsider).

Still a fan of open casting of unknowns for most of these characters. Someone new to the audience who can really just be the character(for 10-15 years of films and Disney+ series).
    Last edited by yogaflame; 03-02-2020 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    He's adorable in Now Apocalypse, but he's still too tall(and not a good enough actor). He could be like, Wonder Man, but I wouldn't use him as Logan.
    He's a better actor than Cavill, who has zero personality.

He could be a good Iceman as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    James Norton as Brian Braddock
    Attachment 93959

Lily James as Betsy Braddock
    Attachment 93960
    Attachment 93961
    oh please! this would be amazing options for the twins.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Henry is indeed too tall for an ideal Logan. We need someone who has the bodytype like Jeff Nippard.

This guy is only 5'5", and built like a ton of bricks. Obviously he's a bodybuilder, not an actor, and a bit too young(though he is actually Canadian), but that's the kinda frame we should be going for.
    ehhhh....weird body....pretty boy....no thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post

I was on the Scott Caan train for a minute, but now I feel like he's going to age out before they use him up.

He's 5'5", for those wondering.
    better....but not it yet. Logan has to be darker
    A picture would last longer darling...

He's a better actor than Cavill, who has zero personality.

He could be a good Iceman as well.
    I don't want Cavill for Logan, but I will say I can understand why people would want him for that, because The Witcher character is very Logan-like in many ways(gruff outsider with a heart of gold, prone to extreme violence and complicated relationships). He totally could be a fine Logan, but I want a short dude this time.

As for Beau, he could do a modern comic book Iceman okay(he's too tall and gorgeous, though, Bobby seems to be a little more on the average height/ plain looks side, which is why I pegged him as movie-star babe Wonder Man), but I imagine they'll be starting closer to the teen versions in the MCU(like Spider-Man, who is the same age as the O5).

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Logan has to be darker
    A sex scandal and alcoholism isn't dark enough?

I was on the Scott Caan train for a minute, but now I feel like he's going to age out before they use him up.

He's 5'5", for those wondering.
    Not bad. I like both of those. Caan could definitely pull off prickly ******* Logan from his early days.

The Bishop we deserve.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

The Bishop we deserve.
    Yup. His look in Ragnarok is what I always wanted for a live action Bishop
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Yup. His look in Ragnarok is what I always wanted for a live action Bishop
    The oeuvre of Idris has me rethinking Bishop into a black Brit and I'm supercool with it.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

The oeuvre of Idris has me rethinking Bishop into a black Brit and I'm supercool with it.
    I'm not an expert on the guy's background, but I don't see why it couldn't be changed to have his parents immigrating to the UK instead of the US. The idea of Elba as Bishop already has me swooning. Add a British accent and I'll buy every ticket I can get my hands on
    Make Good Art

Fantastic Member

Idris Elba already has a Marvel role. How about Ricky Whittle for Bishop?
    rickywhittle-news.jpg

I like that casting. A lot. Ricky Whittle as Bishop has a lot of potential. But... really important question: Does he rock the mullet? Because I want full 90s mullet Bishop. At least at first when he shows up. If he wants to go bald or dreads later, fine.

Where have all the short, ugly actors gone. Where is the Millennial Danny DeVito?