Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Sinister about Nathaniel Essex of course. Written by Waid or Gillen..simply he remains a villain but all his actions are seen from his pov. Have him cross paths with Stark, Richards, High Evolutionary, the new young jean, Black Panther, Spider Man, and even Cyclops. Have a huge confrontation with Apocalypse..build it up..go over the history..The chess moves. All of it. Also just show him interact with regular people under his shape shifting abilities to show how cruel and manipulative he is to everyday people.

Quote Originally Posted by megaharrison View Post
    Mystic Avengers. An Avenger team that works with W.A.N.D. (newly introduced supernatural-focused version of SHIELD/SWORD) to combat supernatural and magical threats to humanity

-Dr. Strange (Leader)
    -Magik
    -Scarlet Witch
    -Ghost Rider
    -Daimon Hellstrom
    -Blade
    -Man-Thing

Enemies include Morgan le Fay, Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath, Mephisto, Morbius, and Doom.

Make it happen, Marvel.
    Make it Defenders and add Loki and I'm in.

Wouldn't mind an Adam Warlock solo that dabbles in what it means to be a god, the relationship between gods and worshipers, and what happens when spiritual/magical and science are all the same thing. Bonus if it features High Evolutionary vs the Church of Universal Truth and let's HG actually be a father figure who gives a crap about Adam. Adam's like an angsty puppy who needs some pantheon to take him in and work on his self-destructive tendencies.

If New Warriors is still canceled by November than how about a Scarlet Spider re-launch?

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

SWORD

After the events in Infinity, the universe is a fragile place and SWORD has much work to do. Agent Brand must try and maintain a a fragile peace (between Earth, Kree, Skrull, Shi'ar and lousy Badoon and Spartax), help aid the trillions who have been left with no home after the Builders attack, stand vigilant over the Annihilation World, search for Galactus and rebuild/replenish SWORD forces.

The main cast would be Brand, freelance peace-keeping agent - Deaths Head, new recruits Cammi (from Annihilation/Arena) and Agent Vela (new guy, cocky and impulsive, plays off Cammi's more practical, pragmatic approach) and Lockheed. With regular appearances from Beast, Kid Nova, Beta Ray Bill, Captain Marvel and the Galactic Council.

Couple of quick story ideas bouncing around my brain.

- The universe is a big place, but Galactus going missing is a worry. Brand's team's search brings them across Stardust, Silver Surfer, Galacta and the Eternals?
    - Cammi and Vela are on a diplomatic mission, unfortunately it an ambush and they are the only people alive on a ship full of mutated Brood who are not a part of the hive mind and act only on instinct. Think Aliens.
    - The Annihilation world is buzzing, are hostilities about to continue? Brand seeks aid from the Galactic Council, Captain Marvel and Beta Ray Bill.

Art by Schiti and Walker on rotation.

Captain of the Winter TheWinterCaptain's Avatar

Frankenstein's Made Men

Maximilian Frankenstein branches off from his Hellfire duties and decides to start a mob empire with some "Made Men" of his own. With an army of well dressed Frankenstein monsters at his disposal he sets out to take over NYC; His only worry? Those set out to stop him; Meet the original Frank and his Murder Circus, Blade, Ghost Rider, The Punisher, and Luke Cage.

Zeros for Hire
    A new mysterious benefactor with the aid of the best scientists and geneticists that money can buy decides that he/she wants to take over the Marvel U with a more humble beginning. Instead of dealing with selfish and ego-maniacal A and B list villains; the services of D-Z listers seem much more appropriate. With the ability to beef up their abilities by means of serums, DNA coding, power suits, and highly advanced weapons. Each issues features a different low level villain being buffed up and taking on a targeted hero from Amadeus Cho all the way to Zemo; Those who fail fall back into obscurity while the promising ones become new A-C listers to give our Marvel Heroes more of a headache.

This would be a way to bring Z-list villains into the forefront without wasting major arcs on them *Ahem* Original Sin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Pixie, Metro U Co-Ed

Think Felicity with soundtracking by Saint Pepsi, Joyce Manor, Alex G, and Cliff Martinez - and with better hunks of lusty desire than Scott Speedman.
    The haircut that cracked the internet in half.

Copying this from the Ben Reilly appreciation thread because I honestly believe in this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    I think if there was an ongoing about a team of Spider-People, it just might be a sustainable long term ongoing book. It would draw in fans of Kaine, Ben, Miguel etc. because one of them is someone's favorite character out there. I'm sure the passionate Kaine fans alone would buy it a lot.

Post Spider-Verse, it even seems kinda reasonable story-wise.

Peter could make guest appearances or even be a regular member in that team, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Agreed. I don't understand why Marvel doesn't "package together" some of their lesser-selling characters into singular books, as they did with Luke Cage and Iron Fist back in the day. It seems like an obvious thing to do, but I'm not a businessman either.

Regardless, I think a monthly featuring a team of Spider-Characters would probably do quite well. Maybe not a team-up of merely Ben and Kaine because their fan base likely overlaps too much, but there are certainly plenty of characters - Miguel, the Spider-Women/Girls, the MVP Iron Spider, the Steel Spider, and so on - to choose from.

Personally, I've always thought a relaunched "Slingers" book featuring Ben Reilly as the "lead" would be awesome, but I'm under no illusions: it's a long shot. Perhaps more realistically, I think Marvel might find success with a monthly team-up starring Venom and Kaine. Call it "Sinister Web of Spider-Man" and give it a darker tone than Peter's books.

-Pav, who would add Morbius to the team too...
    Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    Oh yeah, the sky is the limit. Some Spider-Women/Girls should be in there and Morbius would certainly provide a bit of an unique flavor. I'd have SpOck on the team too, just because he would pull a lot of readers in.

I'd rather read this than any Avengers book in the market.
    I'd turn the Spider-Man 2099 book into this. David could keep on writing though.

All-New Member

Keeping in line with the female focused centric; give Valkryie a solo series and have her interact with the new Thor and Angela. Have her visit unworthy Thor, trade insults with Loki and have her own adventures.

BANNED

THE WARRIORS THREE: HOLLYWOOD GODS.

Los Angelas. City of Angels. Now home to some of Asgard's old enemies, trecherous gods looking to infiltrate cinema and modern culture. Fandral, Hogun and Volstsgg are on the job! But even an Asgardian can be lured into the seedy underbelly of a town built on excess and debauchery. When Fandral is pursued for his "natural screen presence", the Warriors Three will have to fend off some of the most powerful and influential Hollywood entities to keep their immortal souls contract-free.

Quote Originally Posted by crossbones View Post
    Thunderbolts 2015

goes back to the Raftbolts premise.

Team leaders:
    Red Hulk
    Songbird

Field team:
    Sandman
    Ghost
    Moonstone
    Hellstrom
    Shocker
    Juggernaut
    Sounds like a great line-up.

Incredible Member

THE YOUNG/NEW(?) ILLUMINATI

Some who were inspired by the likes of Iron Man,Namor,etc. along with others with a rebellious streak find out about their secret club and hypocrisies so decide to form their own group and influence things their way.

Valeria Richards
    Quentin Quire
    Amadeus Cho

Not sure who else. Suggestions?

Incredible Member

A New Infinity Watch: Completely new ,international cast of characters come across the gems and we see how it affects their lives and watch as they try to learn how to harness their newfound abilities.

...it would be a lot more interesting than it it might seem at first. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Adkins View Post
    THE YOUNG/NEW(?) ILLUMINATI

Some who were inspired by the likes of Iron Man,Namor,etc. along with others with a rebellious streak find out about their secret club and hypocrisies so decide to form their own group and influence things their way.

Valeria Richards
    Quentin Quire
    Amadeus Cho

Not sure who else. Suggestions?
    Finesse. She's a genius, and she's certainly willing to kill if she feels it's necessary.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Alright, here we go:

1)The Sinister Six (Superior Foes 2.0):

When the SS movie launches Marvel will probably try to raise their popularity and since Foes would have ended by then, why not launch another villain title? The roster would be:

1)Kingsley/Hobgoblin
    2)Black Cat
    3)Quentin/Mysterio
    4)Sandman
    5)Electro
    6)Scorpion or Rhino
    +
    With reserve members: Ock, Morbius, Lizard and Carnage. Plus, the Wrecking Crew would be used quite often.

Premise: Basically a crime book with Kingsley trying to expand his empire and going against the Kingpin, Mr. Negative, Madripoor, HYDRA and Norman. The book would be set all round the world with each "job" located somewhere else. Kinda like GTA V.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    One more: THE GOBLINS

Cast:

1)Norman/Goblin King
    2)Kingsley/Hobgoblin
    3)Lilly/Menace
    4)Urich/Goblin Knight
    5)Gabriel Stacy/Grey Goblin
    6)Harry Osborn/Green Goblin
    7)Demongoblin

I haven't come up with a story idea yet, but I think that this cast would be interesting to see.
    I would read the heck out of these.

My idea is one that would feature Demogoblin, Zarathos, N'Astirh and maybe a few other demons. It would take place over a period of millennia and deal with the influence that demons had on the development of human civilization, and how people either fought them or bowed to their wishes. There would be heavy doses of spirituality from different religions and it would be very psychedelic, but in a somber, dark tone. Ideally, it would be both drawn and written by Menton3.