Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68
  1. #31
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    208

    Default

    The idea of a mutant type CIA sounds good to me and if we combine that with a proactive strike force it seems golden. My roster would play on the current state of things though

    Magneto.
    Emma Frost.
    Mystique.
    Exodus.
    Unuscione.
    Warpath.
    Domino.

    I kind of want Betsy Braddock. Archangel. Gambit and Rogue tied in to the squad as well

  2. #32
    Mighty Member blinkingblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,675

    Default

    A more obscure

    Warpath
    Fatale
    Reaper
    Abyss
    Bedlam
    Miguela
    Vincente
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 02-20-2020 at 09:34 PM.

  3. #33
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Havok- as lead.
    Kwannon-telepath
    Frenzy-tank
    Vincente-scout and miguelas right hand.
    Bedlam-cleaner
    Miguela torres-lady Loca resident crime lord.
    Daken-wolverine representative
    I like where your head's at with Vincente,honestly I'd never heard of him until you mentioned the name but when I googled,he's perfect for recon and infiltration.One thing that struck me is how he's a spitting image of Sangre the child of the Vault.They even have a similar power set,Spanish names...maybe they are related like one born with an X gene,the other human but taken by creators of the Vault as a test subject.That would be an interesting story if it were explored.

  4. #34
    Mysterious Telepath Spinster Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,893

    Default

    OMG Tores is PERFECT for X-Force! Brilliant!

    Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    The idea of a mutant type CIA sounds good to me and if we combine that with a proactive strike force it seems golden. My roster would play on the current state of things though

    Magneto.
    Emma Frost.
    Mystique.
    Exodus.
    Unuscione.
    Warpath.
    Domino.

    I kind of want Betsy Braddock. Archangel. Gambit and Rogue tied in to the squad as well
    Thatís pretty great. Seamless mix of villains and darker X-Men and doesnít feel random (Iím shading myself with that comment not anyone else!)

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    OMG Tores is PERFECT for X-Force! Brilliant!



    Thatís pretty great. Seamless mix of villains and darker X-Men and doesnít feel random (Iím shading myself with that comment not anyone else!)
    Eh, I doubt the team can remain stable with so much blood in their hands for more than one arc. Heck Remender's UXF and Yost's XF were struggling to put their teamup because most of the characters were in each other throats.
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  6. #36

    Default

    The ultimate X-Force for me would be:

    Cable
    Wolverine
    Psylocke
    Deadpool
    Domino
    Shattestar
    X-23
    A picture would last longer darling...

  7. #37
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,805

    Default

    I'd have 90's X-Force archenemies, the Mutant Liberation Front, merge with the team.

    1. Domino, the leader.
    2. Wolverine, to sell comics.
    3. Cannonball, the token SWM.
    4. Dragoness, the eyes in the sky.
    5. Tempo, the chronomancer.
    6. Reaper, the comic relief.
    7. Thumbelina, the heart and soul.
    8. Feral, just 'cuz.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'd have 90's X-Force archenemies, the Mutant Liberation Front, merge with the team.

    1. Domino, the leader.
    2. Wolverine, to sell comics.
    3. Cannonball, the token SWM.
    4. Dragoness, the eyes in the sky.
    5. Tempo, the chronomancer.
    6. Reaper, the comic relief.
    7. Thumbelina, the heart and soul.
    8. Feral, just 'cuz.

    Where is Cable? He is the heart and soul, not Dragoness
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  9. #39
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Where is Cable? He is the heart and soul, not Dragoness
    Cable's too busy getting his cawk wet.

  10. #40
    Extraordinary Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Where is Cable? He is the heart and soul, not Dragoness
    It's Nysanne. It's Thumbelina.

    Cable is a mess. Dragoness has potential.

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    It's Nysanne. It's Thumbelina.

    Cable is a mess. Dragoness has potential.
    Cable is the Master of his Orchestra i.e X-Force. Not Thumbelina or Dragoness or whatever
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  12. #42
    Extraordinary Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Cable is the Master of his Orchestra i.e X-Force. Not Thumbelina or Dragoness or whatever
    You should acquaint yourself with the SEVERAL runs Cable is absent from the X-Force roster. There are either those that prefer X-Force to be synonymous with young adult New Mutants, or a mutant-organized kill squad. Cable wanted to turn the former into the latter, and it was always destined to fail.

  13. #43
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    The ultimate X-Force for me would be:

    Cable
    Wolverine
    Psylocke
    Deadpool
    Domino
    Shattestar
    X-23
    Damn. That’s... near perfection. Well done. I think I might just swap out Deadpool for Caliban. The team needs someone freakish looking IMO. And a brick. He’s both in one.

    As for having both Cable and Wolverine on the same squad, that’s long been my dream. Now, with Kid Cable, though, it would be a totally different dynamic I think. They’d still butt heads, but instead of both being headstrong grizzled veterans you’d have one of those butting heads with an impetuous know-it-all teen. Not dissimilar to the current set up between Logan and Kid Omega, but with less snark I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    You should acquaint yourself with the SEVERAL runs Cable is absent from the X-Force roster. There are either those that prefer X-Force to be synonymous with young adult New Mutants, or a mutant-organized kill squad. Cable wanted to turn the former into the latter, and it was always destined to fail.
    I hate to admit it, but two of the three best X-Force runs of all time didn’t even have Cable on the team. Kyle/Yost XF and Remender UXF.

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    You should acquaint yourself with the SEVERAL runs Cable is absent from the X-Force roster. There are either those that prefer X-Force to be synonymous with young adult New Mutants, or a mutant-organized kill squad. Cable wanted to turn the former into the latter, and it was always destined to fail.
    Are you referring Yost's X-Force?
    Last edited by Vishop; 02-21-2020 at 07:34 AM.
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Damn. That’s... near perfection. Well done. I think I might just swap out Deadpool for Caliban. The team needs someone freakish looking IMO. And a brick. He’s both in one.

    As for having both Cable and Wolverine on the same squad, that’s long been my dream. Now, with Kid Cable, though, it would be a totally different dynamic I think. They’d still butt heads, but instead of both being headstrong grizzled veterans you’d have one of those butting heads with an impetuous know-it-all teen. Not dissimilar to the current set up between Logan and Kid Omega, but with less snark I suppose.



    I hate to admit it, but two of the three best X-Force runs of all time didn’t even have Cable on the team. Kyle/Yost XF and Remender UXF.
    Eh, Messiah War was the peak of it's run which included Cable and Deadpool. It was just wholesome to read because it included pieces from past, present future of X-Force.
    Keep Your Society. Take It With You To The Grave.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •