Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Again, that isn’t anything new.
    Yeah, it's definitely not. It happens because it's part of the X-Men brand, it's something Marvel has to maintain.

Anyways, I don't know how Omega Red doesn't wind up in a Krakoan hole for teaming up with friggin' Dracula. Wolverine is going to be thoroughly vindicated in his position that some folks shouldn't be allowed on Krakoa once this comes to light.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely not. It happens because it's part of the X-Men brand, it's something Marvel has to maintain.

Anyways, I don't know how Omega Red doesn't wind up in a Krakoan hole for teaming up with friggin' Dracula. Wolverine is going to be thoroughly vindicated in his position that some folks shouldn't be allowed on Krakoa once this comes to light.
    Because they don't know that Omega Red is teaming up with Dracula.

Dracula also has a mole in the Avengers, Gorilla Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    So, Madrox, we have a great role on Krakoa for you! You just need to sit in a cave while various mutants with whom you have interacted in the past come by and slap you until we have enough dupes to enslave and fill all of our facilities.

And no Layla coz no precogs, duh.
    Last edited by Hush; 02-19-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They doesn't have teachers and many kids are without parents. They are easy prey to Omega Red
    Damn, yeah, how many kids are on Krakoa and don't have parents or guardians?

And sure, the resurrection protocols would bring the kids back, but what about the kids who aren't killed? And think about all the mutants on Krakoa who don't know who Omega Red is and who might not realize they should avoid him.
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Maybe a Vampire event is coming. Dracula now has spies in Avengers Mountain ( Gorilla Man ) and Krakoa. And is more powerful than ever in his existence thanks to Wolverine.
    A fun vampire event is just what we need! I wish they would do something with Morbius, though...
    So, Madrox, we have a great role on Krakoa for you! You just need to sit in a cave while various mutants with whom you have interacted in the past come by and slap you until we have enough dupes to enslave and fill all of our facilities.

And no Layla coz no precogs, duh.
    Layla isn't a precog, she just brings back the dead.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

They put omega in a cell and let wolverine deal with him to get information of what´s happening because whatever is capable of hurting Omega Red to that level should be their bussines to deal with, that´s hardly letting him go off doing whatever he wants imo. There´s a possibility Omega will be a double agent for Dracula or a double agent for Krakoa.

I really loved both stories but I agree I liked the second more than the first, I can already see the "pale girl" being some kind of telepah so there´s a possibility that Wolverine killing his companions was all just an illusion or maye it really happened but in that case I can´t see Jean just letting logan under someone´s influence and it would not be the first time she´s faked her dead.

On the second story, as some posters already said, yes, it would be nice to see Storm and Apocalypse interact with Dracula again.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Extraordinary Member

I wonder if the Pale Girl isn't some sort of vampire or mutant turned vampire. I feel like both stories will be linked.

Yes, that would made a lot of sense and it´s a nice way to link the flower cartel from the first story with the second, maybe both are an initiative from the Vampire nation. I get the feeling they aim to turn wolverine into one of their agents and attacking him emotionally is one of the ways to go to try to influence or control him, his fear of hurting his friends and family is always present and Logan himself said he was being sloppy in some of his reactions on the second story.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes, that would made a lot of sense and it´s a nice way to link the flower cartel from the first story with the second, maybe both are an initiative from the Vampire nation. I get the feeling they aim to turn wolverine into one of their agents and attacking him emotionally is one of the ways to go to try to influence or control him, his fear of hurting his friends and family is always present and Logan himself said he was being sloppy in some of his reactions on the second story.
    I can see the vampires using the pollen to essentially "season" human blood to get the benefits of mutant blood. Plus just controlling the drug trade would be a huge boon to the vampires given that Dracula is still probably a bit short on cash.

Yes, that would be a part of it still I think Percy will surprise in the next few issues

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I wonder if the Pale Girl isn't some sort of vampire or mutant turned vampire. I feel like both stories will be linked.
    Its cliché but I can see her being the sick girl.

She might be some Sublime-ish creature. That guy said she was like a drug, getting into your mind. So she might be similar to Sublime using Kick to get into people.

I think it'd be neat/logical not to make her a straight up telepath because otherwise all 967 telepaths living on Krakoa would be like gurl no, just stop before you get hurt.

BANNED

She might be some Sublime-ish creature. That guy said she was like a drug, getting into your mind. So she might be similar to Sublime using Kick to get into people.

I think it'd be neat/logical not to make her a straight up telepath because otherwise all 967 telepaths living on Krakoa would be like gurl no, just stop before you get hurt.
    Its kinda what BEH did in Fallen Angels too. A lot of these books plot are too similar to each other.

Mighty Member

Loved this book. Usually not a Wolverine fan but I've been a big fan of XFORCE so gave this a chance.

Have to admit, I really hope this girl isn't a telepath. Why are all telepaths skinny femme white women? Hope there's a twist about her powers than just taking over people's minds/freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Its kinda what BEH did in Fallen Angels too. A lot of these books plot are too similar to each other.
    What the hell, you're absolutely right. This is the same plot as the Overclock stuff in FA. I just hope Percy can dodge the absolute nothing that storyline wound up being.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Its cliché but I can see her being the sick girl.
    Maybe her superpower is being a ghost who can influence humans? The real her dies, power activates, becomes evil ghost who can haunt you?