Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Sleep with someone in front of their mother?
    We all wish he still did that at least he was entertaining and messy, instead of repetitive and utterly boring which he has been for the last 10 years.

A lot of people complain that Krakoa is another Genosha.

But I hope Hickman is taking the opportunity in this 'crossover' event to delve into this story beat.

Since this story will be based in Genosha.

It would be nice to see what other characters think and how they differentiate Genosha and Krakoa.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    We all wish he still did that at least he was entertaining and messy, instead of repetitive and utterly boring which he has been for the last 10 years.
    betsy is just gonna snap him out of it with extreme sharp violence... again

He'll probably just lecture her about hanging out with Apocalypse.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    That only works with the Asian booty.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That only works with the Asian booty.
    bro she did it when he was all super hippie xman horseman, she will do it again

BANNED

I think Tini said for the most part she would trry to introduce new ships. Im curious if Elizabeth will go full monsterfucker and get with Apocalypse or Exodus or Wisdom. Angel can have Jean maybe now?

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    We all have our opinions but right now every event that is so-called "Earth-Shattering" is turning into mediocrity. It's good to see minor characters getting spotlight but these books can go both ways for characters.
    This makes sense. I chuckle myself when ever year "the Marvel Universe will never be the same"
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

But I hope Hickman is taking the opportunity in this 'crossover' event to delve into this story beat.

It would be nice to see what other characters think and how they differentiate Genosha and Krakoa.
    Its things like that which will determine if this mini is more memorable then Secret Invasion X-Men, Civil War X-Men, or insert crossover mini. There are some big glaring differences between the two set ups. Krakoa is basically a mutant commune with an Oligarchy for a government.

Mutant controlled Genosha was 19th century like quasi monarchy, but also a divided state with mutants and humans who hated one another having to live together. I think sometimes the House of M or WATXM versions of Genosha get confused with the original, but the original mutant controlled version in the comics was a fractured place that was held together by stucco, balling wire, and coercion. It was closer to a mutant Israel analogy then any of the versions that came after as the society existed amongst groups living together that saw each other as not part of 'them' and had a terrible history.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-20-2020 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    In that same series, Psyloke stabilized Mystique's mind and said she'd never do willing business with Magneto again now that she's somewhat rational again. But how's that working out in HOX? lol
    Haha in fairness the psychological issues she was suffering from were from shifting for so years. Betsy stabilized her but if she's been shifting again (she has) then the threads might be coming loose again.

get stabbed by betsy
    Got my vote!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Apologies if this was posted already but just saw this included with the May solicitations:

Plant people from outer space have come to Earth and, wouldn’t you know it, they just happen to be here when millions of mutants rise as undead creatures hungry for human flesh. The X-Men return to Genosha in a tale so crazy, it’s taking the entire writing crew of the X-Men line to tackle it!
    40 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$4.99 (EACH)

Sounds nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That look is timeless and besides he is both. The best thing about his development in recent years is that he can morph back and forth at will
    yesss I love the morphing. the one or the other antics were getting so tired he deserves to have a lil fun with it. reclaim it I guess

Is it???? Like what is he going to do, flap his wings and lose his sh#t for the 87th time? What else is goin on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Sleep with someone in front of their mother?
    get stabbed by betsy
    3 things I wouldn't mind seeing. especially the stabbing <3

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

exactlyyy I swear Hickman reads up on all the criticisms on here and plans the next book to drop accordingly. Yet again, every concern will be reasonably addressed and discussion can move on

I think Tini said for the most part she would trry to introduce new ships. Im curious if Elizabeth will go full monsterfucker and get with Apocalypse or Exodus or Wisdom. Angel can have Jean maybe now?
    The Betsy and Pete flirtation being set up is so basic so hopefully that's just a thank you next
    Apocalypse and Betsy would be a capital G Gag but he belongs to Rictor sooo... I guess Bexodus is officially canon <3
    wouldn't be mad tbh that would be so bizarre and left-field it'd work

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Apologies if this was posted already but just saw this included with the May solicitations:

Plant people from outer space have come to Earth and, wouldn’t you know it, they just happen to be here when millions of mutants rise as undead creatures hungry for human flesh. The X-Men return to Genosha in a tale so crazy, it’s taking the entire writing crew of the X-Men line to tackle it!
    40 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$4.99 (EACH)

Sounds nuts!
    oooh no I haven't seen this one yet...I wonder if Selene's up to her business again . I feel like Hickman isn't one to rehash though so im sensing maybe the resurrection protocols are involved, like something to do with the "hierarchy" determining who gets brought back first. No way in hell they don't include Polaris in some capacity that would be a ridiculous oversight

OMG Soooo ready for some M&M dialogue
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    OMG Soooo ready for some M&M dialogue
    This came to mind when I saw the cover, took me a minute to find it.

I shall call them IllMo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    This came to mind when I saw the cover, took me a minute to find it.

I shall call them IllMo.
    YASS! iLLMo is awesome
    GrindrStone(D)