Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Kind of confusing that they are going to Genosha to deal with zombies. Isn't Empyre about another Kree/Skrull war?
    Well part of the original story was the Kree and the Skrulls causing other disturbances in other parts of the world.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Kind of confusing that they are going to Genosha to deal with zombies. Isn't Empyre about another Kree/Skrull war?
    Kree/Skrull vs sentient plant aliens called the Cotati

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

F**************K!!!!!
    Just when I thought my pull-list was returning to some semblance of affordability.
    But...I read HiX-man and Bufagni and presto! it's ordered.
    DAMN IT!!!! (I may need to include weekday 'fares' to support this LS)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    If she does make her move it might be quite epic. But I don't see the Empyre connection to a Necrosha 2.0 plot
    There was that Sinister Secret clearly alluding to her in Marauders. So who knows. The space connection is what confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Kree/Skrull vs sentient plant aliens called the Cotati
    Ah ok copy that. Didn't know about that.

Cotati are plant people so the connection with Krakoa is easy.

Genosha is what I don't know.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Good to see Monet, and Werneck on art for the second issue, although I'm not usually a fan of event tie-ins. I do wonder about the format, looking forward to getting more info about that.

With just how connected the Dawn of X-Slack is, I can see this being one big story with every creative team knowing where the plot for each issue should go.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Cotati are plant people so the connection with Krakoa is easy.

Genosha is what I don't know.
    The only thing I can think of for Genosha being involved is that if I were an alien race intent on creating a colony / spaceport / embassy / staging area on earth (whether Cotati or Kree/Skrull Empyre), there's this giant formerly inhabited island off Africa just sitting there, not being used or inhabited (mostly) where it would be relatively easy to plonk down, and conveniently away from most of the 'super-powers' of the northern hemisphere and their satellite / weapons coverage. For the Cotati, in particular, the Sentinels wrecked the cities, but probably left the forests and whatever on the rest of the island intact, so it's likely teeming with forest/jungle biome for them to inhabit / tweak to their alien satisfaction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    With just how connected the Dawn of X-Slack is, I can see this being one big story with every creative team knowing where the plot for each issue should go.
    Right especially since they've already done something similar not long ago with XMen Disassembled. And anthology books tend to have different artists for each segment.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Penance and Angel were the ones that Hickman said had modifications to their powersets. Maybe this is where we get an explanation.
    When did he say this? We obviously know about Monet, but I didn’t see anything about Angel...

BANNED

OH SNAP I didn't know ALL the DOX writers were doing this.

I thought it was Hickaman and Duggan. OK COOL. I'm still down with that. This seems to be very interesting. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    When did he say this? We obviously know about Monet, but I didn’t see anything about Angel...
    It was an X-Monday, I think. He said Monet and Angel had received enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    His Archangel person was restored by Betsy in Uncanny X-Men to eliminate Nate's control over him. And yet, now we see that it seems that he can control it again.

I hope this is the book where we see more of Angel and Betsy interact.

Also, stoked that M and Magik are here too!
    A picture would last longer darling...