Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I could even agree, but Hickman really pushes bromance far ahead to not be considered queerbait. Like Roberto traveled galaxies to get Sam and them stayed there close to him ( there is also deathbird but main reason is Sam).
    Uhhh nothing you said constitues queer baiting? Bobby and Sam are best friends Hickman played up Bobby's Co dependency for laughs and lets be honest the internet loves shipping two hot straight men together. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Uhhh nothing you said constitues queer baiting? Bobby and Sam are best friends Hickman played up Bobby's Co dependency for laughs and lets be honest the internet loves shipping two hot straight men together. That's all.
    Its not just the internet trying to make something happen that isnt there. Hickman went a bit overboard with it.

Guys I have a question, Bobby said he's been in love 12 times, I guess that doesn't come from nowhere? Anybody know those 12 times exactly? I know his first girlfriend who died, Amara, maybe Gosamyr?, what's the others?

Quote Originally Posted by RABUMALAL View Post
    Guys I have a question, Bobby said he's been in love 12 times, I guess that doesn't come from nowhere? Anybody know those 12 times exactly? I know his first girlfriend who died, Amara, maybe Gosamyr?, what's the others?
    4. His Mom
    5. Magnum P.I.
    6. Himself
    7. Soccer
    8. Money
    10. Locus(Afro Puffs)
    11. Himself
    12. Locus (blonde)
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its not just the internet trying to make something happen that isnt there. Hickman went a bit overboard with it.
    Yeah, he went really overboard. You can see he did it on purprose so internet would talk about it but he never compromises so they are gay. This is a obvious queerbait