That's the name of the chapter. I'm not messing around.

The issue begins with the "recap of #6" where Sunspot, Sam, Smasher, Doug and Deathbird got caught by the Death Commandos and Berto ate a laser for Deathbird to escape. However Deathbird (and later Illyana's half of the team) rescue. Then there's the skit where Dani calls out Berto for spoiling the story.

The scene shifts to Xandra worrying about Smasher's team running late but Gladiator (Oracle is also present) informs her that the Guardians exist to ensure that the Empire lives and that as long as she lives so will the Empire and that a Guardian will also rise up when one falls. Xandra asks what's her aunt is like and Gladiator responds she's like a bird of prey.

The New Mutants arrive of Chandilar and we see Xian and Doug interrogating Sega, the creator of Sonic the Hedgehog, and they threaten to turn him from his gaseous form to a solid unless he spills the beans on who sent the Death Commandos after them. Xian informs the others that they're walking into a trap but Deathbird doesn't give a f*ck so they go anyway.

They show up and Deathbird starts a fight by throwing her spear at Oracle. Xandra tells them to break it up. Gladiator says he only started fighting cuz Deathbird was trying to usurp the throne... again but Deathbird reveals Oracle tried to off them in space.
Gladiator is about to send Oracle to the gulag but Xandra says that Oracle was only doing it cuz of her duty as an Imperial Guard and has her be a co-adviser along with Deathbird.

Later, there's a party at Sam and Izzy's place where they set up a portal. Sam says he's staying and Berto's like "WTF should I go home empty-handed?" and Sam's like "Then stay in space, thot" and Berto's like "OK".

There's a small scene where Gladiator asks Scott, who's attending the party, how he can pay him and the New Mutants back. Scott asks if he can set up another portal on the island looking planetoid called Chandilore and Gladiator says no worries, bruv.

There was another part where Rahne licks Xavier's daughter.

ffs

Anyway the book ends with Sam telling Berto that Izzy ain't letting him stay with them but Berto says he bought their building and he's raising the rent (Man, no wonder Izzy can't stand this guy). There's some more bro talk then I closed the book.

The End.