Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Thoughts on the request Cyclops did to Gladiator? It cannot be just dialogue, I think it'll come back in the future.
    Wasnt that just a follow up to Cyclops promising to take Rachel on vacation in XMen #2. I assume leaving all these gates around is going to bite them in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Next issue comes out next week, but it's gonna be a Brisson solo tour from here on out.
    Actually, issue numer 9 is solicited by Hickman and Flaviano. So maybe, Hickman and Brisson will continue reversing the issues, but in the same sory, instead of separate stories for each. We will be sure when issue 11 gets solicited. (edit: I just saw you said it was changed).

Reis is probably off because of the issue in Giant Size he is making. This #7 felt already very hurried in the art. He probably can't keep up the schedule, since he does pencils, inks and colors.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Wasnt that just a follow up to Cyclops promising to take Rachel on vacation in XMen #2. I assume leaving all these gates around is going to bite them in the ass.
    Yeah free access to Krakoa in Shi'ar space is definitely not a good idea, especially considering it looks like they cannot see what's happening behind a gate (big flaw not monitoring the other side).

This NM arc by Hickman was so delightful. It's sometimes hard to reconcile this writer with the one we see in X-Men. Roberto is so much fun, I love that he even was fighting Gladiator head on!

I'm a little sad Hickman didn't hook up Monet and Roberto, but I'll play along with this Deathbird thing. Between Bishop, and now Sunspot, Synch better be careful around Deathbird if he ever makes it out of the Vault!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah free access to Krakoa in Shi'ar space is definitely not a good idea, especially considering it looks like they cannot see what's happening behind a gate (big flaw not monitoring the other side).
    Especially with Hordeculture figuring out a way to get through. It's all so yummy!

I laughed through the recap, thanks Triniking1234
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Actually, issue numer 9 is solicited by Hickman and Flaviano. So maybe, Hickman and Brisson will continue reversing the issues, but in the same sory, instead of separate stories for each. We will be sure when issue 11 gets solicited. (edit: I just saw you said it was changed).

Reis is probably off because of the issue in Giant Size he is making. This #7 felt already very hurried in the art. He probably can't keep up the schedule, since he does pencils, inks and colors.
    https://www.comixology.com/New-Mutan...l-comic/829147

It's by Brisson.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Especially with Hordeculture figuring out a way to get through. It's all so yummy!

I laughed through the recap, thanks Triniking1234
    Hordeculture invading the Shi'ar would be hilarious hahaha imagine the bad smell jokes on Deathbird with her birb DNA

#7 is the last issue of the Hickman run on the book.

#9 is solicited with Brisson and Flaviano https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/JAN200849

Mighty Member

Marvel needs to stop trying to hook up people with aliens of questionable age.

I didn't like this issue as much as the previous ones. It felt a little rushed, like they needed to take things from point A to point B, and to make it more interesting, they used jokes to sound clever. But it just took me off the story. I was just not immersed enough.

I didn't like this issue as much as the previous ones. It felt a little rushed, like they needed to take things from point A to point B, and to make it more interesting, they used jokes to sound clever. But it just took me off the story. I was just not immersed enough.
    Yeah it was a bit too fast for me too. It looked like they were solving it super fast to close the arc. Still enjoyable tho

BANNED

Lisssssssssen

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Look at it another way, if something horrible happens on Earth now they have a quick way to run away.

I liked that Cyclops took the opportunity to try to fulfill his promise with Rachel.

Roberto saying he's stronger than Gladiator was psychological warfare right?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Roberto saying he's stronger than Gladiator was psychological warfare right?
    Given that Gladiator's powers are based on his self-confidence, it may well be.