Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm only dipping my toe in this conversation because I was fine with Ororo and Emma, but that's an interesting way to live life, holding on to grudges forever. They were mourning together and it was a beautiful moment imo.
    Holding with grudges forever . This isn't a good take on this, is very disrespectiful with the level of hurt and betrayal that Emma put Ororo through

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Teleporters aren't Uber service.
    Ships and Submarines are dramatic and specific for the story Marauders is telling...about shipping/Marine Trade of tons of volumes of product.
    Krakoan Gateways are instantaneous.

X-Jets are so 90's and obsolete in the Age of Krakoa.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Teleporters aren't Uber service.
    Ships and Submarines are dramatic and specific for the story Marauders is telling...about shipping/Marine Trade of tons of volumes of product.
    Krakoan Gateways are instantaneous.

X-Jets are so 90's and obsolete in the Age of Krakoa.
    Are they though? Everyone other team in the Marvel Universe uses them.

But it makes sense for the Marauders. So thanks everyone for the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Are they though? Everyone other team in the Marvel Universe uses them.

But it makes sense for the Marauders. So thanks everyone for the responses.
    Well, technically the Avengers now that they have teleportation thanks to their dead Celestial, they don't use them so much either.

If you have teleportation, why use jets?

BANNED

This was good.

I was expecting a little more out of the confrontation of Storm/Emma, but as I said many times they are not going to physically fight. Although what little we got i'm fine. I love how they can put aside their differences and are able to console each other in times of Loss.

I'd say this is very BIG of Storm because she doesn't let her emotions go that rampant like that her outburst....I felt that. And great Job for Emma not getting mad for getting slapped and still tried to console someone who doesn't like their guts.

There is possibility they can be friends........possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont see why that would be easier. Besides, not all the books are dealing with medicine delivery
    Haha yeah, that's why I said for the delivery of medicines, just referring to Marauders. Ships can carry a lot more weight than jets.

Last edited by JB; 02-19-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    This was good.

I was expecting a little more out of the confrontation of Storm/Emma, but as I said many times they are not going to physically fight. Although what little we got i'm fine. I love how they can put aside their differences and are able to console each other in times of Loss.

I'd say this is very BIG of Storm because she doesn't let her emotions go that rampant like that her outburst....I felt that. And great Job for Emma not getting mad for getting slapped and still tried to console someone who doesn't like their guts.

There is possibility they can be friends........possibly.
    Can't wait until the next event when they're on opposing sides AGAIN.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

King Omega.

An angry Bobby is a scary/sexy Bobby. Did he turn himself and Bishop into vapor and teleport??
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

I did not understand the teleportation moment of Iceman and Bishop????
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    He's been able to do loads of things like that since X-Men Forever, it just depends on whether the writers cares or wants him to.
    As Tenebrae said, he's been able to do lots of things since X-Men Forever and this isn't the first time we've seen an Iceman do this. AoA Iceman was constantly bringing his team to locations via this process called moisture molecular molecular inversion. It's not pleasant for the passengers but it doesn't affect Bobby at all. It's nice to see this come up again and this time with our Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Well, technically the Avengers now that they have teleportation thanks to their dead Celestial, they don't use them so much either.

If you have teleportation, why use jets?
    I like this idea that heroes are evolving. Now I wanna see them travel through a fireplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    As Tenebrae said, he's been able to do lots of things since X-Men Forever and this isn't the first time we've seen an Iceman do this. AoA Iceman was constantly bringing his team to locations via this process called moisture molecular molecular inversion. It's not pleasant for the passengers but it doesn't affect Bobby at all. It's nice to see this come up again and this time with our Bobby.
    That. is. dope.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

I dont think he teleported. Otherwise he could have just ported in instead of freezing the door.

I love this book so much.

But, Duggan, honey, first the Hellfire brats and now Fenris? Are you not allowed to use or create more interesting antagonist?

Either way, I haven't been let down yet.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I dont think he teleported. Otherwise he could have just ported in instead of freezing the door.
    I think Bobby liked the dramatics. He wanted them to be afraid.

Haha yeah, that's why I said for the delivery of medicines, just referring to Marauders. Ships can carry a lot more weight than jets.

Kitty doesnt have a huge cargo ship like that. Her boat seems to be alot smaller

I don't know Iceman's powers very well. If, for example, he enters the end of an Olympic pool, could he not leave almost immediately at the other end?

Sandman can do something similar with sand, move freely through his element.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Can't wait until the next event when they're on opposing sides AGAIN.
    Why would you hope for that???