Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA I like you Jbenito you make me laugh. Never Change....
    Likewise! Keepin' it light and fun for the children.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Now I have that new ass-wiggling song "Genetics" in my head by Meghan Trainor feat. Pussycat Dolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzM0SVfejXY

"My DNA, is graded A"
    Oh myyy goodd I screamed! HAHAHA this should literally be the Krakoan national anthem. Like they should put it in a data page

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh myyy goodd I screamed! HAHAHA this should literally be the Krakoan national anthem. Like they should put it in a data page
    Last edited by JB; 02-19-2020 at 02:02 PM.

I loved everything about this issue. Prob my fave of the series so far. Looking forward to Kitty coming back at some point and was glad to see lockheed. This is a book where i just sit back and enjoy the ride and i definitely am.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The Kill no man law is really dumb humans repeatedly try to kill them retaliation via self defense should be allowed sameway it is in human laws. IDK what Jean was thinking or why Magneto, Apocalypse, Mystique ect agreed to it
    In the original book it was Murder not Kill. I think no murdering makes sense but no killing doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Emma and Storm are professionals. Besides, their real enemy is whoever killed Kitty.
    I'm only dipping my toe in this conversation because I was fine with Ororo and Emma, but that's an interesting way to live life, holding on to grudges forever. They were mourning together and it was a beautiful moment imo.
    +1 Solid issue. My only gripe was Bishop crying about being killed next. I feel like he’s tougher than that.
    #MagnetoWasRight

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Meh @ this, more fodder for the Frostitutes to fap off to.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Meh @ this, more fodder for the Frostitutes to fap off to.
    You are unacceptable. I am reporting you.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Not kill humans is idealistic? really? it is a moral obligation
    Well, the context here is important. When they were drawing up those laws she was faced with a council that was 50% villains who range from seeing humans as cattle or slaves to being worth less than dog excrement. I guess from her perspective what Zelena said is true about Jean looking at the situation and wanting to have something codified that would keep them in check. But hoping it provided a shared, moral foundation for the country? That's where the unrealistic idealism I'm talking about comes from.

Anyway, if someone can read Lockheed's mind Sebastian Shaw is 1000% screwed. He saw and heard enough to ruin him.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    That was definitely good shade. Sheree confirmed.
    I screamed at Sheree! Lmaoo well the issue was good to me, loved the interpersonal dynamics of everyone reacting to the situation. The only things I would’ve changed would be giving Bobby’s allotment of pages to Storm and Emma as their interaction could’ve done well with a bit more exposition and Bobby’s popsicle show, as cool as it was, did not warrant more page time over their explosive interaction. There could’ve been a page or two more of them both expressing their feelings about Kitty while also touching on the their rocky history and addressing it so it make the moving on to a more positive place more believable. Going from a lightning scream of frustration to a hug in the next panel was a bit jarring. I do support the general direction these characters are going in though and would just like more detail to their discussion/interaction here. I feel as a telepath it is believable for me that Emma would feel the pain radiating off of Ororo, knowing she just needs a release for her emotions atm and giving her a hug to calm the flames instead of being biting or snarky as she can be sometimes. I think that was very mature of her and shows growth. Kitty’s death being the dramatic common ground that they find to finally start building some trust with each other is also believable and justifiable to me as well.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Maybe, and i'm just guessing.

They feel like it makes them No Better than the Humans who kill them for no reason. They probably feel they are better than that and don't need to kill them, but rather show them that they are and have always been better.

IDK. But I'm with you though. I would have killed a couple of Humans or 10 in self-defense of course.
    That's my take on this issue as well.
    They won't kill unnecessarily, especially if they have the advantage as Bobby and Bishop did in that scene. However, should their lives depend on it...obliterate the flatscans, permanently! (As we've seen in X-Force)
    It's dependent on the situation. (Personally, I would have ended those grunts...I applaud Iceman for his restraint)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ultimate Member

Ahh imagine they're selling it to Xeno, possibly the makers of "Sevens" ™, Domino's clone.
    Interesting that someone else using her power means that Doms loses it. I wonder if there's just so much 'luck' to go around with that power, and if, for instance, somebody made fifty clones of Domino, they'd all have a tiny fraction of luck, and not her full power...

"Oh great. We spent three billion dollars force-growing Domino clones, and this one has the mutant power to always find a parking space. And here's the clone whose luck ensures that her clothes never get dirty and her hair is always perfect..."

Maybe, and i'm just guessing.

They feel like it makes them No Better than the Humans who kill them for no reason. They probably feel they are better than that and don't need to kill them, but rather show them that they are and have always been better.

IDK. But I'm with you though. I would have killed a couple of Humans or 10 in self-defense of course.
    Make more mutants is also a challenge to "No more mutants".

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That's my take on this issue as well.
    They won't kill unnecessarily, especially if they have the advantage as Bobby and Bishop did in that scene. However, should their lives depend on it...obliterate the flatscans, permanently! (As we've seen in X-Force)
    It's dependent on the situation. (Personally, I would have ended those grunts...I applaud Iceman for his restraint)
    Agreed and as someone reminded me earlier, the law is "Murder No Man".

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Interesting that someone else using her power means that Doms loses it. I wonder if there's just so much 'luck' to go around with that power, and if, for instance, somebody made fifty clones of Domino, they'd all have a tiny fraction of luck, and not her full power...

"Oh great. We spent three billion dollars force-growing Domino clones, and this one has the mutant power to always find a parking space. And here's the clone whose luck ensures that her clothes never get dirty and her hair is always perfect..."
    That parking space power is a game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

Yeah hahaha this could happen. From the Domino solo, it looked like her luck was "quantifiable" and thus you could steal it. It's probably similar.