Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

I have not been able to stop thinking about the stinger pregnancy reveal since I read this. such a non sequitur. but it must mean something???

Emma's to me my marauders moment was pure theatrical glory, I have no choice but to Stan bobby until I die and the Emma/Ororo moment felt surprisingly emotionally real in a way I never really see in comics lately. I don't think I have a single other thought lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Sebastian needs a new telepath personal assistant. He needs more fire power if he wants to continue this fight with Emma and her omega level associates.

To be honest, this book got 5x more interesting after Kitty’s murder. The story and pacing just got more interesting.
    That is what I don't understand how is his treachery going on unnoticed when he talks to them across the table?He's either having shielding tech from Vivendi or some other telepath who is also a traitor is helping him,maybe a precog outside Krakoa who gives him the layout of all the blind spots.His cockiness is just bizzare in the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I have not been able to stop thinking about the stinger pregnancy reveal since I read this. such a non sequitur. but it must mean something???

Emma's to me my marauders moment was pure theatrical glory, I have no choice but to Stan bobby until I die and the Emma/Ororo moment felt surprisingly emotionally real in a way I never really see in comics lately. I don't think I have a single other thought lol
    I think that Stinger's pregnancy only tells us "Don't expect important characters pregnancies just because there is Make More Mutants".

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Wait,... is Stinger back, really????
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Wait,... is Stinger back, really????
    Yes but also no.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think that Stinger's pregnancy only tells us "Don't expect important characters pregnancies just because there is Make More Mutants".
    Make more mutants have little to do with pregnancies. As it should be

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post

You're living inside my brain and emotions because that's exactly how I feel.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    That is what I don't understand how is his treachery going on unnoticed when he talks to them across the table?He's either having shielding tech from Vivendi or some other telepath who is also a traitor is helping him,maybe a precog outside Krakoa who gives him the layout of all the blind spots.His cockiness is just bizzare in the circumstances.
    I believe we saw his face in one of the robotic suits that has power dampening tech so that would explain it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Weird how the ends justifying the means is okay when it comes to Jean, but not Emma.
    I honestly think Jean is the racist, I've thought that since the Dark Phoenix Saga when as the Black Queen she showed her true feelings towards Ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I kinda hope its more than a throwaway joke lol . messiah complex the remix anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Make more mutants have little to do with pregnancies. As it should be
    there've been a couple weird teases to messing around w/ mutant genetics, I think that's where Hickman's heading. Probably act 2 moreso than Act 1

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I honestly think Jean is the racist, I've thought that since the Dark Phoenix Saga when as the Black Queen she showed her true feelings towards Ororo.
    Speak your truth

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-s-Best-Friend

Nice try, that weren't her true feelings. we have plenty of books to see her true feelings for ororo and it have nothing to do with slavery

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this is true and Jean never apologized or addressed these racist feelings she had for her friend.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

That was technically the phoenix

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That was technically the phoenix
    not to go down this rabbit hole again but the Phoenix did have the feelings, memories and emotions of jean. even though the retcon had her in the cocoon healing it was still very much her mind manifested through the Phoenix.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!