After the preview pages, we get a somewhat nice scene of Emma telepathically calling "To me, my Marauders." However she is kneeling and crying as she proclaims it and the only one to answer her call is Iceman so Idk if it counts as a "yassss kween" moment, probably not.

The issue then shifts to the rest of the cast reacting to Kate's demise. Iceman lashes out and maims a bunch of Homines Verendi goons. I know Krakoan law never stated **** no man up but it is getting a bit redundant for a new member of the team to basically torture folks every issue. I guess it counted as a feat? Meh.

Storm and Emma have an interesting exchange. I found it emotionally vibrant but Storm was all over the place. The bitchslap was cancelled by her immediately joking about it afterwards and it looked like she threw a tantrum and Emma was calm and collected and got her to come to her senses.

The Shaws are celebrating and Shinobi introduces the Black Knights of the Hellfire Company: Fenris. How the hoot were they resurrected already???

The Sinister Secrets was probably the most interesting bit:

#16 seem to be about Kate not showing up to QC meetings.
#17 taking into consideration FF+XM #01, it sounds like Kid Omega was cockblocked by Jumbo. Which is funny since Jumbo's death triggered QQ to start a riot back when.
#18 I wonder who got Stinger preggo? Remember when Yost tried to tease a ship between her and Iceman lololol why
#19 the thing about growing a new Krakoa is inch resting. Could that refer to Arrako? It's funny that Sinister hates Fenris, he's like I can excuse nazism but I draw the line at incest.

Oh, I guess the Lockheed thing is important because he's the only one who knows about Shaw's betrayal. I was getting annoyed that that was a plot.

The art was great. My only complaint was it not depicting Emma's memory transfer to Storm. These psychic stubts are always a good excuse to flex some artistic muscles in crazy way and that was just told not shown to us at all. Oh well.