Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    If characters are taken in account for her inner desires, desires that they are even not aware of… and eventually, they don't recognize as their own because they're ashamed of them (like the end of Inferno in the Excalibur issue: Meggan made of Brian her slave)… Well, if it is the case, the characters need a psychologist, not being pilloried…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    If characters are taken in account for her inner desires, desires that they are even not aware of… and eventually, they don't recognize as their own because they're ashamed of them (like the end of Inferno in the Excalibur issue: Meggan made of Brian her slave)… Well, if it is the case, the characters need a psychologist, not being pilloried…
    It isn't serious. Just a very repressed fantasy, everyone have them but never act because that i snot really how we feel.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Jean didn't create that world in phoenix resurrection. You're definitely reaching
    That is the only way to get bad things from Jean is reaching. Meanwhile Emma really raped Ororo.Basically a GET OUT plot
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-21-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It isn't serious. Just a very repressed fantasy, everyone have them but never act because that i snot really how we feel.

That is the only way to get bad things from Jean is reaching. Meanwhile Emma really raped Ororo, who is the racist now? Basically a GET OUT plot
    I gotta say, I think you love Emma considering how much you bring her up.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Normal people in that aspect? Except these normal people have super-powers… And isn't the problem? They are not saints and have extremely powerful powers…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Christian is also in big trouble. Pity as I'd like to see him and the Cuckoos interact

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Normal people in that aspect? Except these normal people have super-powers… And isn't the problem? They are not saints and have extremely powerful powers…
    Would be dangerous if they acted on them, like when Magneto was trying to make humans kneel before him or Apocalypse that thinks only the strong ones can survive.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Christian is also in big trouble. Pity as I'd like to see him and the Cuckoos interact
    Christian is so fucked it isn't even funny. I honestly feel bad for him because Emma is gonna wreck him.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Christian is so fucked it isn't even funny. I honestly feel bad for him because Emma is gonna wreck him.
    Christian is going to end up like Adrienne and Cordelia once Mama finds out
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Christian is going to end up like Adrienne and Cordelia once Mama finds out
    Oh, no, she will do worse.

And the best part? He can't even die!

Question: why couldn’t Kate phase through the Krakoa vines that bound her?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
    Question: why couldn’t Kate phase through the Krakoa vines that bound her?
    It looks like everything Krakoa blocks her powers. So she can't pass through gates, vines etc. Maybe she can't even phase through the ground in Krakoa.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It looks like everything Krakoa blocks her powers. So she can't pass through gates, vines etc. Maybe she can't even phase through the ground in Krakoa.
    That is pretty impressive. How is it doing this and why?

BANNED

We dont know but Krakoa siphoned Cyclops optic blasts and he couldnt use them for a while after he escaped.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    That is pretty impressive. How is it doing this and why?
    Maybe it is just the nature of Krakoa and the way it feeds itself…

Extraordinary Member

So maybe the island is eating her power?

Actually, doesn't that sort of make sense given how Reed explains powers might work? Krakoa is feeding on godpower or whatever it is.