Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    I loved it as always but I definitely wanted more from the Emma vs Storm thing. I'm hoping we get an emotional resolution to their issues in Giant Size. But on the flip side, I'm just looking to get a Real X-wives of Krakoa book in the future. They're fun when they're shady to each other like in Ellis' Astonishing run.

Oh also, I'm calling it now. The Mercury is one of Christian's psychic constructs.
    Oh and btw Mr Sinister should be the Andy Cohen of the real housewives of Krakoa, hosting the reunion and spilling tea on his daily show.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh and btw Mr Sinister should be the Andy Cohen of the real housewives of Krakoa, hosting the reunion and spilling tea on his daily show.
    I don't think he has the tact for that. He's already the Wendy Williams of Krakoa.

Really happy with the Storm and Emma interaction. Emma is rational, composed and shows kindness towards Ororo. Hope to see more built on to this relationship. And I hope they punish Shaw for his trespasses.

Iceman was a Magneto Level threat. And ripped that dudes arm of without any hesitation. Good imagery anyway.

And Emma's comments about Scott and the Sinister secrets confirm the rectangle is alive and thiving and Scott isn't using protection.

SO much emotion and so well written. This book is now a solid #2 for DoX releases. So glad Lockheed survived. The Storm slapping Emma was great, Iceman going "cold" - no pun intended - was great as well. No complaints, just waiting for Shaw to get sent down to Sabretooth.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    If Emma hadn't been going out of her way to antagonize Shaw at every step of the way, maybe he wouldn't have acted so vindictively.
    What are you talking about......

You mean when Emma has the right to a third seat because she was promised it yet Shaw thought he could still make a choice in the matter? Or just the fact that he was resurrected in the first place and had to work with the person who constantly was abused by him?

Or when she had the Marauders intercept one of his ships because it wasn’t delivering the drugs to where it needed to be?

I know y’all don’t like Emma but sometimes y’all just make stuff up about this book.

Extraordinary Member

While it is always cool to see Bobby flex his powers, it is quite...sinister? Scary? Of course, he's mad. He loved Kitty and he left her to host a drag show. Of course, it's not his fault, but still.

It does show the dangerous, dangerous game Shaw is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Really happy with the Storm and Emma interaction. Emma is rational, composed and shows kindness towards Ororo. Hope to see more built on to this relationship. And I hope they punish Shaw for his trespasses.

Iceman was a Magneto Level threat. And ripped that dudes arm of without any hesitation. Good imagery anyway.

And Emma's comments about Scott and the Sinister secrets confirm the rectangle is alive and thiving and Scott isn't using protection.
    Yeah she's definitely with Scott on some level and that level is a rectangle shaped level.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    I don't think he has the tact for that. He's already the Wendy Williams of Krakoa.
    Oh you are indeed right on that. He's definitely a Wendy.
    Then Magneto and Xavier can be Andy and Anderson Cooper.

#FreeStorm

she deserves better

Extraordinary Member

Xavier as Anderson Cooper?

BANNED

This is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Xavier as Anderson Cooper?
    Yes CIA spook

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    What are you talking about......
    Or just the fact that he was resurrected in the first place and had to work with the person who constantly was abused by him?
    Oh, so Storm's supposed to let all the history of abuse and betrayal slide, but Emma can still hold on to the(retconned nonsense canon of these lesser modern writers) baggage she has with Shaw? Please. Duggan has obviously positioned Kate and Emma as the central protagonists, and everyone else is just being aligned to serve them. It's disgusting.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Oh, so Storm's supposed to let all the history of abuse and betrayal slide, but Emma can still hold on to the(retconned nonsense canon of these lesser modern writers) baggage she has with Shaw? Please. Duggan has obviously positioned Kate and Emma as the central protagonists, and everyone else is just being aligned to serve them. It's disgusting.
    Exactly. I will say that I can tolerate a moment, but them becoming friends and letting things go is No for me.

Emma and Kate are the protagonists, with Shaw as antagonist. The story turns on them feelings and machinations

Yeah she's definitely with Scott on some level and that level is a rectangle shaped level.
    She and Scemma fans really wish this, but won't get it

No, she’s not. But this isn’t the first time that Emma and Ororo have been close like that. They really worked out everything pre-Morrison in X-Treme X-Men or at least we saw that they were on good enough terms to remain friendly with each other.

The red diamond made me nervous abour *that* pregnancy rumor being true.