Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    No, she’s not. But this isn’t the first time that Emma and Ororo have been close like that. They really worked out everything pre-Morrison in X-Treme X-Men or at least we saw that they were on good enough terms to remain friendly with each other.
    Emma has done plenty of horrible things to Ororo since X-Treme(which was Claremont doing his best to bend the knee to the current epoch while still acknowledging his own canon). Emma was always mean and belittling of Ororo during the Utopia era, constantly trying to undermine her relationship with T'Challa, and then she actually sent Namor to Wakanda where he proceeded to massacre thousands of her citizens, which resulted in her marriage being annulled. Then she tricked Storm into going to war with the Inhumans, and even when the clouds was neutralized, proceeded to murder Inhumans with Sentinels! Then, after she tried to rape Tyke, and release dangerous Mothervine tech all over the world, she also tricked Storm and the X-Men into helping her take over the Hellfire Club and murder Shaw.

Try again....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

So Bobby can teleport now? Blink and Kurt are Somewhere shook!! Side note I can't help but think remember Christian's potential role in all this poor dude is literally fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    So Bobby can teleport now? Blink and Kurt are Somewhere shook!! Side note I can't help but think remember Christian's potential role in all this poor dude is literally fucked.
    He's been able to do loads of things like that since X-Men Forever, it just depends on whether the writers cares or wants him to.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

When Christian asked, "What is it?", I hope he was being genuine and doesn't know, for his sake.

Emma staying poised and in control until he left with the children then falling to her knees. Broke my heart.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I think the Mercury has TP tech and that was that. Bishop asked Emma for an extraction if I'm not wrong and then they disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Nice Avatar update
    Its a fantastic image

Iceman can't move through bodies of water? He IS water.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think the Mercury has TP tech and that was that. Bishop asked Emma for an extraction if I'm not wrong and then they disappeared.
    Makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I love the shade that Storm gives to Emma with the Moon.
    That was definitely good shade. Sheree confirmed.

So have any of the Dawn of X series explained why they don't use X-Jets or air transport anymore?

I mean teleporters / Krakoan Gateways / Ships and Submarines are fine and dandy.

But their X-Jets were pretty damn high tech in the past.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So have any of the Dawn of X series explained why they don't use X-Jets or air transport anymore?

I mean teleporters / Krakoan Gateways / Ships and Submarines are fine and dandy.

Scott, Cable and Rachel used a jet in X-Men #2 and they used one in X-Men #5 for the UN thing.
    "Cable was right!"

I haven't understood yet what the Mercury is. If it's not a submarine then maybe it flies?

They used air transport in X-Men to get to the Economic Forum

I'm thinking for the delivery of medicines it may be easier to dock at a nation's port. We did see a jet in Fallen Angels too, Erik's gift to Kwannon.

Airplanes are terribly inefficient to transport goods like flowers, hence ships. You can make the most advanced jet in the world but if you have to move tons and tons a boat will always be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm thinking for the delivery of medicines it may be easier to dock at a nation's port. We did see a jet in Fallen Angels, Erik's gift to Kwannon.
    I dont see why that would be easier. Besides, not all the books are dealing with medicine delivery