Mighty Member

Default Justice League Dark and Odyssey

Both of them are real good.But the storytelling is long.Its like the Justice League Dark and Odyssey are still a ongoing story line.Do you find it too long and hope the story ark with be over

Technically JLD's main story arc was over in the last issue. Tynion wrapped things up before he left in issue 19 or 20. There's gonna be a new writer- Ram V whose probably gonna do something new.

I thought Dark's storyline was fine but i could see the concern over it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-19-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Ram V's story will just be filler - surely 5G will force a relaunch?

Odyssey seems to be wrapping up, the Epoch plot if it succeeds would negate the New Gods brainwashing.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

^^^I’ve been wanting to jump onto Odyssey for months now, but never found a good point.
    Going by what you said though, I may get the series as a whole after it ends.

BANNED

These days, it often seems to take comic books loads of issues to tell one story, for better or worse. So someone's entire run is often just one story, and the current Justice League books are really good examples of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Savior View Post
    These days, it often seems to take comic books loads of issues to tell one story, for better or worse. So someone's entire run is often just one story, and the current Justice League books are really good examples of that.
    Agreed.
    I don’t mind an overarching plot, but i’d Prefer it be done subtly, not be the main focus, in an ongoing book. One long story is mini or maxi series stuff.