another show I stopped watching because it got so bad is Riverdale... I used to really like it, but after S3 I just couldn't. And I only watched that season because lots of eye candy lol. Typical CW trash writing.

Did it get any better in Season 4? I really liked the first episode, but didn't continue watching. I heard there was a lot of Archie/Betty shipping.. ugh I love Veronica with him.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
For Supergirl, you picked a good time to leave. While there were parts of Season 4 I liked (Cryer), I felt the main anti-alien storyline was way too close to reality for a show I watched to escape reality, and the whole Red Daughter storyline... it wasn't that it wasn't very good, it was that I wanted MORE. It was like they were trying to do two Big Bads like Flash did last year, only they kept Agent Liberty around for the whole season, and Lex Luthor ended up being the second villain and completely overshadowing Red Daughter.

Jon Cryer as Lex was a highlight in the whole show for me. He's probably the best Lex to date in live action.