Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    that's a crock of **** excuse. Cullen doesn't act anything like his previous incarnations. Dude was maybe 16 at best and as goth as goth could get out. Now he's a random posh prissy boy hunting on his family grounds?

**** ALL THE WAY OFF with that nonsense.
    Eh I'd say he's 18? at the most here. Didn't read as especially Goth t me....I mean Chamber was waaay more Goth then he. Wasn't he stuck in some hell dimension for a few years then shipped to Braddock Academy, then murderworld, the Bagalia, Maybe he just wants itb explore his family's estate and live. A lotta people are saying he's bring overtly evil, or OOC from AA. I guess they forgot 'Sullen Cullen' came out when it was revealed he was in love with his Best friend, then killed his Best friends Crush, then inserted himself in the villainous scene of Bagalia. +Who wants to be the same person they were when they were 16??
    GrindrStone(D)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Eh I'd say he's 18? at the most here. Didn't read as especially Goth t me....I mean Chamber was waaay more Goth then he. Wasn't he stuck in some hell dimension for a few years then shipped to Braddock Academy, then murderworld, the Bagalia, Maybe he just wants itb explore his family's estate and live. A lotta people are saying he's bring overtly evil, or OOC from AA. I guess they forgot 'Sullen Cullen' came out when it was revealed he was in love with his Best friend, then killed his Best friends Crush, then inserted himself in the villainous scene of Bagalia. +Who wants to be the same person they were when they were 16??
    that's a lot of justification for a crock of **** excuse. Dude does not look like he's maybe 18. He looks like he's mid 20s at least. I dunno how anybody could look at Cullen's appearance and demeanor and not at the very least see punk if not Goth. This is a guy mingling it up in Pubs with a fauxhawk and doing hunts on his mansion estate. An estate he has shown more than a small amount of disdain for.

There's a lot of justification for bullshit with Tini's portrayal of Cullen, when it's bad. Flat out terrible.

that's a lot of justification for a crock of **** excuse. Dude does not look like he's maybe 18. He looks like he's mid 20s at least. I dunno how anybody could look at Cullen's appearance and demeanor and not at the very least see punk if not Goth. This is a guy mingling it up in Pubs with a fauxhawk and doing hunts on his mansion estate. An estate he has shown more than a small amount of disdain for.

There's a lot of justification for bullshit with Tini's portrayal of Cullen, when it's bad. Flat out terrible.
    I meeeeeeean it sounds like a buncha Punk Rockers I know
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Continuing the long line of UK characters being thrown under a bus by American writers?

This is my surprised face.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I meeeeeeean it sounds like a buncha Punk Rockers I know
    I know of no punk rocker that sports anything resembling a prep faux hawk, you're clearly trying to be cute when I'm describing how Cullen has suddenly turned prep boy jock with this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    His powers is that he has a kind of extradimensional monster locked inside him, the bloodgem controls it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Yeah that seems right. The evil demon that puppets his body is powerful and uncontrollable, so he puts the ring on to suppress it.

But the ring also gives him all of the enhanced healing and abilities like his sister, he's pretty much unkillable either way
    huh that's pretty sick

I know of no punk rocker that sports anything resembling a prep faux hawk, you're clearly trying to be cute when I'm describing how Cullen has suddenly turned prep boy jock with this bullshit.
    Nah I'm always cute...
    But I'm serious about my post. I know a mostbof my friends who were Punk either in bands or into the scene are preeeetty bougie Parents
    GrindrStone(D)