The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Default Iceman Launched Into the Sun

Villians find a way to propel iceman into the Sun believing this will destroy Him.

How does this end? Iceman evaporation or Sun and everyone else freezes to death?

All iterations of Iceman.

*edit* Oh and this is in his entirety. He doesn't get to keep himself alive with moisture in the air on earth or have time to create duplicates. thanks!
    Last edited by Blackid; 02-20-2020 at 06:49 AM.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

At his peak, he might possible be able to survive as a disembodied consciousness but I don't think he's got feats that would allow him to freeze the Sun or make his way back to Earth.

I think he'd still be "alive," but no able to do much of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    At his peak, he might possible be able to survive as a disembodied consciousness but I don't think he's got feats that would allow him to freeze the Sun or make his way back to Earth.

I think he'd still be "alive," but no able to do much of anything.
    Good lord, it must be torture to consciously wait for the sun to shoot your atoms back to Earth in order to begin the reformation process, and even then the odds of that happening are still slim considering how wide they'd be spread throughout the solar system.

And that's *if* that's possible. Agreed that he's come nowhere near close to that kind of feat.

Curious, does he breath when in Ice form? Can he even survive long in space, before even reaching the effects of the sun on him?
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-22-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Can he even survive long in space, before even reaching the effects of the sun on him?

I don't see why not. He's living ice. What is it going to do, freeze him? He doesn't need to breath either, as he doesn't even have lungs anymore.

He has often ice surfed into space, so yeah, no problems there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Good lord, it must be torture to consciously wait for the sun to shoot your atoms back to Earth in order to begin the reformation process, and even then the odds of that happening are still slim considering how wide they'd be spread throughout the solar system.

And that's *if* that's possible. Agreed that he's come nowhere near close to that kind of feat.

Thought of this the moment I saw the post.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.