Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    You're exaggerating. Plenty of members on here that don't agree with Krakoa and we discuss this stuff all the time. And plenty of members that have said both sides are right or wrong.
    This board has basically treated detractors as an annoyance because the ‘X-Men are now on top and telling the humans what’s what’ despite basically selling out everything they’ve ever fought for to do so. Yea there are those who don’t share that sentiment but they’re a minority around here.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Franklin never really care about his mutantness. He just want his powers back

Now i want to see if x-men gonna take artie and Leech too

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    this is a panel of him asking something. I wan tto see seeking the x-men

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I'm not hopping onboard the fantastic four hate train, but I do believe Zdarsky intended for us to draw these type of metaphors from the story. I'm sure Sue and Reed will have a better understanding and tolerance towards their son's mutant identity by the end of this.
    Not everything have to be ametaphor. LGBT people don't go to straight people's houses to take away their kids.

this is a panel of him asking something. I wan tto see seeking the x-men
    You said he didn’t care about his “mutantness.” I showed you a panel proving he does.

137... 138 replies on a tiny preview in a few hours. Marvel wins.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    This board has basically treated detractors as an annoyance because the ‘X-Men are now on top and telling the humans what’s what’ despite basically selling out everything they’ve ever fought for to do so. Yea there are those who don’t share that sentiment but they’re a minority around here.
    Im also very critic with some of the things in Krakoa (Resurrection protocols....bleh) but there is also people that takes the extreme in the other direction calling them Supremacist Nazis which i find unfair and uncalled.

I applied the same to the idea that the Fantastic Four are Mutantphobic, is ridiculous.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Don’t forget Reed saying “what’s wrong with being human?” after Franklin lamented his disappearing powers. Very “What about Straight Pride/White History Month?”
    Never forget.

So wait did Sue do nothing wrong or is the writer biased and dont know what he s talking about? I will wait for the wagons to finish circling on that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well let's be fair, there are some on both sides that throw daggers when they post. We all love these characters so hopefully things can remain civil and we not generalize the entire X-Board community. That would be very human to do so.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

I just find this entire conflict god damn stupid and requires people being god damn stupid for the god damn stupid plot points to even work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Franklin's sad face and his parents' indifference

If you equate "we don't want to be murdered anymore" to presenting themselves as better than everyone else, then sure.
    Because it looks so well when you harbor numerous mass murderers and terrorists and declare that they shall receive amnesty for nothing more than what gene they posses, let them run free, even putting some into a position of power in governing your country. And let’s not forget using leverage and flat out mind control to swing a vote in your favor. Yea totally not presenting yourselves as above everyone else.

Look on the bright side, when the review thread for this issue is put up everyone can just copy and paste there arguments from here lol. It will save us a lot of time.

137... 138 replies on a tiny preview in a few hours. Marvel wins.

Terrible isnt, at the end they always wins, pissing off fans generates attention.

Look on the bright side, when the review thread for this issue is put up everyone can just copy and paste there arguments from here lol. It will save us a lot of time.
    I still remember last issue's discussion thread. Holy crap. JBenito is absolutely right that Marvel is gorging themselves with popcorn in the background as these issues hit.

And she is right. Discriminate on a gene is bad
    Where I'm from Having the option for a private place to you can go accessible to only those most likely you to prevent embarrassment/offense isn't discrimination it's having bathroom privileges
    I think it's inexcusably stupid of Sue to assume that Valeria was kidnapped by mutants when she's ran off on her own before. Shouldn't she be aware of what a mischievous little gremlin her daughter is by now?
    she hardly ever looks in Valerias direction shes too busy not so subtly eye fvckin Doom, Namorr and every other egomaniacal despot that comes to Fvck up the Peace
    Last edited by BroHomo; 02-20-2020 at 05:26 PM.
    GrindrStone(D)