Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Couple of Hundreds? Well Archangel destroyed a Small town with the help of the Son of apocalyse , that killed 5.301 humans just in a day . And I am pretty sure that the collapse of the Bronze Age didnt come without a mass murder or two. And of course the Akkaba clan , the dark sisters and other evil ancient mutant organizations killed many people in the past .
    A single mutant is worth at least a few thousand human lives. You can’t equate the numbers like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Xavier basically said that all mutants are trustworthy to Black Tom in the first issue of X-Force despite there being no precedence for that given their history.
    That's Xavier's hope perhaps but he knows that's not the case and many mutants have expressed their skepticism. It's not a blanket agreement that everyone is good now. Plus remember, only Charles and Erik know what Moira knows, that a united mutantkind is the only chance for survival.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

And I am pretty sure that the collapse of the Bronze Age didnt come without a mass murder or two. And of course the Akkaba clan , the dark sisters and other evil ancient mutant organizations killed many people in the past .
    Any sources or just headcanon to support your bias? Thousands is still not comparable to mutant casualties at the hand of humans so try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Maybe..considering that mutants are willing to give a free pass to the likes of them....no mutants can be trusted by humans.

And if mutants are not going to allow just anyone to come and go to Krakoa then they should not be hypocrites and act like they can come and go as they please anywhere in the world.

Maybe governments need to tell the mutants that if they want to have their sovereignty respected they need to respect everyone else's.
    And I honestly would be open to seeing that conversation unfold. I'm sure we'll have at some point some governments reverse course and cut ties. There's already people out there stealing the drugs, which hurts the trade reputation of the mutants. I just think it's not so black and white and the grey makes for great stories.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Any sources or just headcanon to support your bias? Thousands is still not comparable to mutant casualties at the hand of humans so try again.
    at the hands of Cassandra Nova giving direct orders to the Sentinels created by the Trusk you say? the Sentinels created by Bolivar Trusk and his mutant son Larry Trusk.

Repeat with me . Sentinels were created with the help of mutants. A mutant and a Human can be blamed for all the deaths created for the Sentinels. In fact those Wild Sentinels had to be created by Larry. Bolivar only was able to create the prototypes while larry was the one who expanded the Sentinel program. And the fact that they only regonize Trusk DNA was a specifiation created by Larry after the first Sentinels betrayed his father
    Last edited by hulkling; 02-20-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonincentex View Post
    I agree. It's strange that some think her response is out of line. It's the one thing that actually reflects how humans actually react to these sorts of situations in real life. Mothers, parents care about all their kids. To speak to someone who seems to care about one child simply because that child could be useful to them would make most moms flip out.
    Sue is angry because her children are missing, and took it out on Scott because he didn't have an answer for her. Understandable, my mom is the same way. But instead of perhaps asking for his help in finding them, she snapped at him and hung up.

Humans celebrated when they thought the X-men died and the remaining mutants were either: 1) "cured" by humans 2) experimented on by humans 3) jailed by humans 4) forced to hide from humans. That happened in 2019.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Humans celebrated when they thought the X-men died and the remaining mutants were either: 1) "cured" by humans 2) experimented on by humans 3) jailed by humans 4) forced to hide from humans. That happened in 2019.
    After some terrorist attacks in all the world perpetrated by X-man. Blame them but like they said they were already sick of the mutankind fighting in the streets and endangering the world. they found a way to eliminate their powers without harm anyone . So blame people after an 11S like event for wishing to eliminate the same weapon that almost destroys them , the mutant powers.

After some terrorist attacks in all the world perpetrated by X-man. Blame them but like they said they were already sick of the mutankind fighting in the streets and endangering the world. they found a way to eliminate their powers without harm anyone . So blame people after an 11S like event for wishing to eliminate the same weapon that almost destroys them , the mutant powers.
    Mutant on mutant violence can be solved if they all disappeared.

You would be someone who would hate and fear mutants if you existed in the Marvel Universe. Why even read X-books?

Unfortunately it's more than that otherwise humans would be trying to eliminate any being with powers including the Avengers, who also tear up plenty of streets. Mutants are feared and hated because they're different and that's the story we've been given.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Unfortunately it's more than that otherwise humans would be trying to eliminate any being with powers including the Avengers, who also tear up plenty of streets. Mutants are feared and hated because they're different and that's the story we've been given.
    they are hated and feared because they have something in comon easy to identify. You can not create a scan for every single superhero in the MU but is easy to create a scan for the X-gene. You could experiment on any super but is easier to find a mutant
    Usually the money is behind all kinds of discrimination in the world. The excuse of " they different!!!!" is only pushed in the media to move the masses.

BANNED

Not , but for a race that claims to be the next step they are taking the worst concepts of humanity. oh and LGTB comunities doesnt exclude anyone unlike krakoa so dont use them as metaphor, being queer is about inclusion not about exclusion. Unless you are one of those creepy who guys who hates straight people.
    we kinda wish we could so lesbians wouldnt have to hear "omg im not gay ew" when flirting in a gay bar, or when gay men are basicaly seen as entertainment for straight people.
    its interesting how this convo reveals who is probably a minority in real life and who isnt, perfect actualy

BANNED

at the hands of Cassandra Nova giving direct orders to the Sentinels created by the Trusk you say? the Sentinels created by Bolivar Trusk and his mutant son Larry Trusk.

Repeat with me . Sentinels were created with the help of mutants. A mutant and a Human can be blamed for all the deaths created for the Sentinels. In fact those Wild Sentinels had to be created by Larry. Bolivar only was able to create the prototypes while larry was the one who expanded the Sentinel program. And the fact that they only regonize Trusk DNA was a specifiation created by Larry after the first Sentinels betrayed his father
    responses like this make me feel so smart, holy moly the bar is so low in some of you

BANNED

sue storm is an absolute karen, focusing more on "omG WHY CANT MY PRETTY VALERAI GO TO A TINY ISLAND SHES PEEEEEEEERRRRRFECCCT" like shes talking about her pedigree poodle or some ****, than to perhaps ask where they tought they could be or maybe use cerebro to find the kids.
    but noooo, she must showcasse her white soccer mom roots that voted for straight pride to be held.

the f4 focus more on how they feel towards krakoa than what lead to it and the good it has done for a marginalized people, classic priveledged talk where equality feels like an injustice.
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-20-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    sue storm is an absolute karen, focusing more on "omG WHY CANT MY PRETTY VALERAI GO TO A TINY ISLAND SHES PEEEEEEEERRRRRFECCCT" like shes talking about her pedigree poodle or some ****, than to perhaps ask where they tought they could be or maybe use cerebro to find the kids.
    but noooo, she must showcasse her white soccer mom roots that voted for straight pride to be held
    She isn't talkin glike that. She is talking how the island segreagates people on the basis of DNA